28: Demon's training (Rui and Neol)

Tomioka ran out of the headcuarters as fast as he could, he had to inform Muichiro the happy news, such as Oyakata accepting the meeting, and the potentially peace treaty.

When he was a good distance away from the headcuarters, he was in a dark place, and he made sure that no slayer or other hashira had followed him, he shouted Nakime's name, and soon after, a biwa sound was heared and he found himself in the infinity castle.

This time it looks like Nakime was being generous, that or she knew the seriousness of the situation, because Tomioka was able to find Muichiro really quickly, all he did was open a door and found Muichiro inside the room.

Muichiro inmediatly brightened at Tomioka when he saw him back, in response Giyuu let out a soft smile, he was happy to see him too, and when he remembered the reason as to why he was back so soon, Tomioka widened his smile even more, to the point that it was obviously seen on his eyes too.

"Oyakata-sama accepted the meeting" - Giyuu told Muichiro, and he was sure that if it wasn't for his calm nature, that he would be jumping from the excitement he felt at that moment.

Muichiro widened his eyes at Giyuu's statement, two stray tears fell out of his eyes before he jumped at Giyuu to give him a hug, he was really happy that he couldn't contain the happy tears from falling.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, it wasn't till Neol acompanied by Rui entered the room that they separated from the hug, Muichiro turned to look at them and raised an eyebrow, it's not like he doesn't apreciate their company, but he was curious as to why them both would come to look for him.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what are you two doing here? It's weird seeing you both on the same place" - Muichiro asked tilting his head to the side, showing his curiosity.

"We were looking for you. We bumped into each other and decided to look together" - Rui was the one to answer, since Neol is not too talkative.

Muichiro sudently remembered something, he will bring Neol with him to the meeting with the slayer corps, but he is the most inexperienced uppermoon, and considering that he was planning on bringing Rui too, he could ask the other uppermoons to help him train them on the few days he has before the meeting, apart from giving them some of his blood.

Tomioka seemed to understand where his proccess of thought was heading, so he aproached his adoptive son and gave him a hug.

"I'll go back to the corps to inform Oyakata that you are ok with his terms, and probably inform him of the exact number of demons you will bring without mentioning Nakime, after all you still need a method to escape if something goes wrong" - Tomioka told him with a smile.

"Just don't tell him that I'll bring Kyoyuro too, please" - Muichiro requested, thighening the hug bettween them before letting go.

Tomioka slighty bowed at him, showing that he won't tell them about Rengoku, and then he dissapeared with a strung of Nakime's biwa.

Muichiro turned to look at the other demons in the room, he motioned for them to come near him.

"you two are comming with me to the peace treaty, so to make sure that you won't get killed, I'm gonna give you blood, and afterwards an extensive training will take place. Kokushibo and Rengoku will be helping with it, since it will have something to do with being able to dodge swords" - Muichiro told them, making the demons gulp in fear, they knew how strong upper one was, and a former hashira now demon, was deemed to be stronger than he previously was, so it just made them more nervous about the training.

Muichiro took advantage of their cofusion, and neared them before inyecting them some of his blood, a large cuantity, but not too much so he didn't kill them. The demons passed out after receiving the blood, twiching a little bit on the floor while their body asimilated the transfered blood.