22: mugen train pt2

Nakime could feel when Enmu died, and with no other demon near their lord, she had to contact Akaza and tell him to get to Muichiro's location fast.

He was the nearest of the demon moons to his location, and the easiest to contact.

Akaza inmediatly went running where Nakime told him that their young lord was, she told him that a hashira was in the same place as his lord and he was ecstatic to fight him.

He hoped that his lord would allow it, since he discovered that he was a hashira before he became their lord.
He discovered it when he respectfully asked him how he became their king.

Now he was hoping that he won't deny him the fight, because he could feel his lord aura, around 200 hundred weaker ones, three that feel a little stronger than the weaker ones, another demonic precense, which surprised him, since Nakime told him that there were no other demons near, and the one he was waiting for, the hashira.

His presence felt like a burning fire, strong enough to burn his oponents, and warm towards his allies. He could feel that his lord enjoyed the hashira's presence, he was calm, and exuded a warm aura towards the hashira, so he guessed that his lord admires him.

When he got to the scene, he did it with a dramatic fall from the sky, landind directly infront of the slayers, and he could see his young lord sighing at his antics, it seems like Muichiro will never be able to escape weird people no matter which side he is in.

"I don't want to cause trouble, but could you lend me the child behind your back?" -Akaza asked nicely, but it didn't looked like that to Kyoyuro.

"Sorry no can do, this child is under my protection" -Rengoku said, making Akaza sweatdrop because unknownwingly he was protecting his king.

"I'm Akaza, what is your name?, because it seems like I'll need to fight you if I want that child back" -Akaza said, getting ready for the battle, he could see Muichiro glaring at him from behind the hashira's back, making a chill run down his back, he wasn't going to back down though.

"I'm Rengoku Kyojuro, the flame hashira, and I'll be your only oponent for the night" -Rengoku said, unsheating his sword and bringing it infront of him.

Akaza couldn't contain the excitement he felt at that, he was vibrating because of it, he didn't had a fight with a hashira since at least a decade ago, maybe even more, so he was looking forward to it.

"I'll allow it only because I can feel your excitement from here, just don't go too far" -Muichiro said to him mentally, he too wanted to see the result of it, but if it went too far he wouldn't hesitate to intervine.

Akaza was now overjoyed, his lord just gave him permission, the only condition is that he had to hold back a little, so he activated his demon art 'Compass needle' and waited for the hashira's first move.

He didn't had to wait long, Rengoku came at him at high speeds with a flaming sword, he cut one of his arms but he regenerated it instantly and then he went for a punch in the guts, which was blocked almost inmediatly, Making Akaza smile in his excitement, it looked like Kyojuro could keep up with his attacks.

"Become a demon kyojuro, we could be sparing partners for the eternity" -Akaza offered, making Muichiro look at him like he growed a second head, since it was a perfect idea, so maybe he wouldn't intervene inmediatly if things went a little too far.

"No thank you, I don't want to become a man eating monster like you" -Rengoku said.

"Believe me, you would be surprised" -Akaza said in a sarcastic tone, since it has been a while since he ate a human, but Rengoku didn't knew that.

Rengoku's answer made Muichiro a little sad, since he wanted him by his side, but he reminded him what he was now... the demon king, the one Rengoku has the duty to kill.

Akaza could notice that Muichiro's spirit went down, and that it was because of the flame hashira's answer to his offer, something that made him angry, because no one was allowed to make his lord sad.

Akaza went for a punch in the head which was blocked inmediatly, he was more serious now that his lord was sad, so he put more force behind each attack, making the hashira strugle against him.

Rengoku was having a hard time defending against Akaza, making him wonder if he was just toying with him before, he was unable to block properly an attact that was comming to his head, resulting in him getting a slight cut above the left eye, thankfully he didn't hit the eye.

Akaza jumped back, and punched the air at great force making balls of compressed air to go at Rengoku at high speeds, Rengoku parried each one of them with his sword, but some stray ones hitted him in the right shoulder and one in the chest, breaking some ribs and making him spit some blood.

Rengoku was having a hard time breathing, he was sure that one of the broken ribs may have punctured a lung, so he was panting heavily each breath was harder to take than the last one.

"Become a demon Kyojuro, you won't have to suffer from injuries and illness" -Akaza offered once again.

"No thank you" -Rengoku said bettween heavy breaths.

Muichiro noticed that Rengoku was already too injured, so he sent Akaza a look telling him that it was enough, almost making Akaza pout, because he wanted it to last a little bit longer.

But when Muichiro told him something that almost made him jump in joy...

"Take me and Rengoku to the infinity fortress" -Muichiro told Akaza mentally, making him inmediatly obey him.

Akaza with great speeds, went to the injured hashira's side, he knocked him out and then he carried him like a potato sack, and then went to his lord's side, taking him carefully bettween his free arm, and then started running to the forest, he could hear a slayer shouting him in the background to not be a coward, but he couldn't care less about it.

"Nakime" -Muichiro shouted, after which he heared a string being played and then a door appeared infront of them, giving them access to the infinity fortress.

Leaving some slayers crying hopelessly besides the train tracks, because they could do nothing to help the kid Rengoku leaved in their care or help the hashira himself.