11: demon's hunger

Now that the spot between the moons has been settled, Muichiro had to solve another important matter...

The thirst for human flesh that almost all the remaining demons had, except for a few, he needed to find a way for them to stop eating that, or not eat that much.

He didn't wanted to be discovered that soon by the slayer corps after all.

"Now that we have a new uppermoon, we need to talk about a certain topic I does not really like" -Muichiro said.

"And what would that be?, Muichiro-sama" -asked Douma, curious about what Muichiro could possibly want to talk about.

"Well... I'm not happy about what you eat for survival, so I was thinking if there is a way to change your diet or for you to eat less of... that" -Muichiro responded.

"Muichiro-sama, I don't think it is posible, since we were transformed when Muzan was still alive, my theory is that Muzan's hatred for the human race was the reason for the hunger of human flesh" -answered Kokushibo, since that was a theory he had since he became a demon, but he could not voice it aloud for the fear of being killed by Muzan. But now that he is already dead, he can finally say his theory to his new lord.

"If that was the case... What would happen if I gave you some of my blood?" -Muichiro asked, while making multiple theories, since everything could happen if he gave them his blood.

"I'm not sure, it could work, but it's risky" -answered Kokushibo.

He still remembers the basic information from when he was human, being that Muzan transformed them by inyecting them his blood, and that the more blood they got from him, the greater the strenght that the demon had.

So... pretty much everything could happen if he did gave them his blood, something that Muichiro was willing to risk for the posibility of them lowering the amount of humans they ate, or completly stopping eating them.

"I know, but it is worth the risk, what could be the worst that could happen?" -Muichiro said, not knowing the power the words he has just spoken hold.

"Muichiro-sama, I would like to volunteer for it, if you wouldn't mind" -said Enmu, with a suspicious dreamy voice.

Muichiro didn't like how that sounded, but at the same time he didn't wanted to risk one of his favorite demons, and considering he doesn't like Enmu that much...

He will accept his request just this time, it will not happen a second time.

Muichiro got down from the platform he was standing and went to where Enmu was waiting patiently for his response.

He didn't wanted to respond to him verbally, so he did what an instinct told him.

He sharpened a nail, injected it in Enmu's neck, and pumped a little bit of his blood through it, succesfully finishing the first part of the experiment, he just hoped nothing bad happens in the next phase.

The rest of the demon moons were surprised, not used to any of his lords to comply to another demon's request. The reason why they couldn't hide their surprised expresions from showing when Muichiro stabbed Enmu and gave him his blood.

Now all of them were waiting for Enmu to recover from his blood transfusion, to see what happens afterwards and if it is safe for Muichiro to give them his blood.

Some minutes passed with Enmu having passed out in the floor after the blood transfusion, and he was finally showing signs of waking up.

Another couple of minutes passed before Enmu started groaning and stirring, and finally woke up with a gasp, it has been a long time since he felt so refreshed and full, he never thougth a day where he didn't wanted to eat more would come, but now here he was, not craving anything at all, and he felt stronger too.

Muichiro and the demons saw with various expressions Enmu's reaction to the blood transfusion, some where confused, another ones were weirded out, but Muichiro was relieved.

Muichiro could hear Enmu's thougths, and even if he still feel weird for all the new abilities he got since he became the demon king, he couldn't help but be a little bit happy about having this specific one on this moment, he didn't like to invade his demons privacy so he normally doesn't use it.

But now he could hear Enmu thanking him over and over again, before Enmu started laughing hysterically while crying some tears of joy, because while he may enjoy putting people in cruel dreams, that doesn't mean that he enjoys eating them afterwards, only some of them, not every single one.

He did the same with the other demons, with the exception of Neol, because he already didn't ate humans so there was no need to give him blood.

Every one had a diferent reaction, the demon siblings started crying, especially Daki because she remembered her human life. Rui suffered a slight mutation, he became a little bit taller and his skin regained some color, but not a normal one, a blue one.

Kyogai now only craved some blood, the same could be said with Douma and Akaza.

Hakatengu still needed to eat some human flesh, but now in smaller amounts, because he literally is six persons in one demon.

As for Kokushibo, Muichiro hesitated, because he is upper one and the demon that received the most blood from Muzan, so he isn't so sure how his body would react to his blood, even if it is a mixture between his human blood and Muzan's. The reason why he decided to give him the blood transfusion another day.

He doesn't want an accident to happen.

And now that he finished what was his priority number one, he will go and take a nap that would probably be a month long.

me just posting a little art of Neol's demon version, I know he didn't changed that much, except for the cat eyes and the stars markings in the arm

I'm surprised at how much my art style has improved in just a year, the first drawing I posted of him was made the last year.

Now, a little sneak peak at the description of another fanfic I started recently, depending on your comments if I post it soon, or if I wait a little bit more.

Hope you liked the chapter, see you in the comments.