3: hashira's meeting

Just after Muzan died.....

There is a day that the demon slayer corps will celebrate and mourn all their lives, the day most of them saw a demon exploiding infront of them.

They didn't know what caused such chain reaction, but they have a theory, and that is that Muzan Kibutsuji died.

Most of the hashiras were doing a mission when that happened, some already fighting the demon they were supossed to slay. Well, that was until the demon they were to slay sudently explode itself.

When the first crow that presensed such thing, went back to the headcuarters to report it, the master couldn't believe it, the demons were decreasing at an alarming rate, a really good alarming rate by just exploding.

That night, a hashira meeting was called.

As each and every hashira got there, they started gossiping about what could have caused the exploding demons, it was just too sudden and too good to be true to not talk about it. The only ones not caring about it or not knowing were a man with deep oceanic blue eyes that was just getting to the meeting place, and a tall blind man that seemed to be the strongest out of all of them.

Soon, the Master arrived, quickly noticing the absence of one of his children.

"My children, could someone so kindly tell me where is Tokito?" -Ubuyashiki asked, a little worried about his youngest children.

The others got surprised, they totally forgot about him, thinking that he was already there and just being himself staring at the clouds. Now that they thought about it, if he really was here, by now he would have already asked the form of a cloud or something irrelevant.

"Master, I'm sorry to inform you that we don't have any idea where young Tokito could be" -said a hashira that closely resembled an owl.

That got them all worried, normally Tokito would be one of the first ones to arrive to a meeting, no matter how clueless he could be, when it comes to his duty as a demon slayer and a hashira, he is really comitted to his job.

But one really stubborn hashira can't believe that something might happened to him, so he voiced his thoughts.

"what if he just got lost on his way here, it wouldn't be the first time with how clueless he is" -said an albino that looked as if he was angry all the time.

"It couldn't be, he got an specific kind of crow to prevent that hapening" -said a short girl with a butterfly haori.

"Then what could have happened to Tokito" -said a girl with pink hair fading into green, while covering her mouth.

"Calm down, I'm sure Tokito is okay, we just need to look out for him. I'll flaboyantly invite my wifes to the search" -said a tall man with really bright accesories on him, while making a strange pose.

"My children, we were notified that Tokito had a mision in a village far from here, it would take at least three days to get there, and we scheduled this reunion right after we found out about the demons exploding, I'm sure he is okay and just couldn't attend the meeting due to his mission, if he doesn't come back in the next three days, then we will have to organize a search party to look for him" -said the Master, calming the worries from the hashiras.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Four days passed, and there was no news from Muichiro, so they sent the hashiras in pairs to look out for him in diferent areas. Tomioka and Kocho, the water and insect hashira, were to look at the southest of japan, Kyojuro and Sanemi, the flame and wind hashira, at the northwest, Iguro and Tengen, the serpent and sound hashira, were to go to the east, and Mitsuri and Gyomei, the love and stone hashira, were the ones that will check the village were Muichiro's last mission was.

While Gyomei and Mitsuri were heading to the village, they encountered some demons. They were about to slay them , but decided against it, instead they were going to spy on them because of the conversation the two demons were having.

"Man, we got lucky we didn't explode, don't you think?" -said demon 1

"yes, since our lord changed, we were told by the uppermoons to go find our new lord" -said demon 2 a little bit anoyed.

"But what can we do? They're stronger than us, and it is probably that a demon already found him and didn't said anything" -said demon 1

"Stronger they may be, but there is said that uppermoom five exploded, can you believe it?" -said demon 2 a little bit ecstatic.

"yeah, now we have a chance to be part of the moons, we just need to eat a lot more humans than what we were used to, to gain strenght faster and call a blood battle" -said demon 1, really excited about the oportunity they got. 

Too bad that the hidden hashiras choose that time to get out of their hidden spot and behead the two demons now that they got the information they needed. They'll have to report this to their master right away, Muichiro's search could wait another day.

Looks that their theory was real after all, Muzan did die, but another king has risen and he could be worst than the last one.

They just doesn't know that their comrade they are looking for is the new Lord of demons.