21: Mugen train pt1

Some days passed since Muichiro told Tomioka the truth, They vissited each other constantly, Muichiro even allowed him to call nakime wherever he wants as long as it's night time to visit him in the infinity fortress.

Now Muichiro was heading to visit Enmu, since Tomioka told him that Rengoku had a mission on the same train that Enmu claimed as his domain.

He wonders if Enmu caused some problems, or if it was another demon guilty of the missing people, either way, he wouldn't mind if they kill Enmu, he was weird.

Muichiro had to bathe in perfume, to prevent the kid slayer that saw him some weeks ago to be able to smell him, because from what Tomioka said, aparently he too was going to that mission and he has a keen sense of smell, probably the reason why he was able to find him and confuse him for Kibutsuji, because he doesn't remember if he mentioned anything about it.

Next thing, was to disguise himself as a random human kid, so Rengoku wouldn't be able to tell who he was. He decided to look like a kid versión of Neol, but he wouldn't have the star marks, and his hair will be black, since it was easier to change his form to look like someone he already knows than to some random stranger.

He went to the train station, and bought a ticket, then he went to take a seat in one of the last vagons, and sat in one of the last seats, right behind a window.

There he waited for the flame hashira's appearance, and thankfully he didn't had to wait too long, since only a couple of minutes passed and a person with fiery bright and orange hair entered the same vagon cart he was in, carrying a bunch of bento boxes.

Muichiro almost smiled at him, but when Rengoku took a seat, opened a bento and he sudently started hearing an "UMAI" every few seconds, his eyes turned blank.

He wasn't expecting Rengoku to be that loud when eating, even less to say Umai after every single bite he took.

At one point, he fell asleep, he didn't even noticed when he did, so when he woke up, it was because the train driver was asking for his ticket, he gave it to him, he pricked it, and then took a look at his surroundings.

The same slayer he encountered in Tokio was here, along with two other slayers, some that Rui told him about were the reason why he could no longer go back to mount Natagumo.

Not too long after, he fell asleep again, he didn't knew that Enmu's blood demon art was active in the perforator used for the tickets, but because Enmu didn't wanted to mess with his dream, he gave him a sweet dream, one where he was passing time with the rest of the moons, making a barely visible smile to appear on Muichiro's face.

Meanwhile, the slayers were having an internal fight, they too have fallen prey to Enmu's blood demon art, and while he wasn't planning to eat them, he may aswell kill them for being a nuisance to his lord.

He wouldn't tolerate any disrespect to him, no matter from who it is comming from, and especially if it comes from a slayer.

It was a surprise for Enmu when the slayer with the hanafuda earrings managed to wake up from his demon art by killing himself in the dream he gave him, but he kind of expected it when he saw the little demoness that was with him set him on fire that didn't burn him.

He wonders what kind of blood demon art is that, and how did she got it, what were her circumstances, since it's weird a blood demon art that doesn't hurt humans.

She went to wake up the other slayers under his power, so she was starting to become a nuisance in his plan of not getting discovered by them.

But it was pointless when the slayer with hanafuda earrings discovered him on the roof of the train, he quickly attached himself to the machine so he wouldn't have an oportunity of cutting his neck, practically transforming himself in the train.

At one point, Muichiro too woke up, he got annoyed that he fell for Enmu's demon art, but at the same time he was thankfull for the dream he showed him, but he was going to kill him for messing with him.

So he went to the front of the train, and with a quick slash he detached the head of the train from the body, killing Enmu in the process.

While Enmu was surprised that his lord killed him, he was grateful that it wasn't a filthy demon slayer the one who did it.

The train started to shook violently after Enmu was beheaded, making the rest of the slayers to wake up and inmediatly start working on preventing the passengers from flying through the windows.

Rengoku even noticed that a kid was in the conductor cabin when the train derailed, so he quickly took him somewhere safe, not knowing that he just saved Muichiro.

With this, the slayers got a problem cut off, but a bigger one was getting close.