⎈ Robin Buckley ⎈

(1)

(1)

Robin when you walk into Scoops Ahoy alone and looking like you'd had a bad day, she'd always had a crush on you, but you were popular, wanted by everyone and she was convinced that you'd never notice her, until now...

After ordering my ice cream I sit myself down at a table directly opposite the counter... opposite Robin from school, I kept my head down, frowning because today had been rough, first I'd received a bad grade and a detention in Ms O'Donnell's class, then I tripped and fell in the middle of school... making everyone laughed at me. It's why I came here, to eat my stress away.

"Hey," I hear, it's Robin... she takes her headphones off and leans on the counter, "You probably don't know me but I'm from school - I think you're totally cool and I was just wondering why you looked so sad, you haven't smiled or anything and everyone smiles at ice cream," her arms wail about as she talks passionately, then she blushes, "sorry - I tend to ramble a lot when really I just wanted to say that you can talk to me about anything... if you want."

"Thanks... Robin," I smile shyly and her face lights up when she realises that I do know her... we both blush, awkwardly looking at each other, then we both laugh.