⎈ Henry 'One' Creel ⎈

(2)

(2)

One of papa's experiments that had gone wrong, out of control and hidden, held hostage with a tracker inside your neck... little did you know, you weren't the first that had gone through this ill fate. You struggled alone and were often facing punishment from papa because you'd had random outbursts of anger, while the others in white suits would obey to papa's rules.

I'd shouted, been electrocuted to the point that there was bruising around my neck and I'd been forced to sit out and skip monitoring the rainbow room duties... I sat alone in the corner of a room and watched the wall for hours on end.

In my peripheral vision I could see someone walking towards me in all white, one of the workers, like me... I kept staring at the wall as whoever it was took a seat on the floor next to me.

"Hey," his voice was hushed, gentle.

I slowly turned my head, confused, "Hi?"

He exhales, "I just came here to say - you're not alone... I know what - this is like," looking down, he places his hands in his lap.

"No offence - but you have no idea what this is like, being neglected and then controlled like this," I grumble.

He just smiles at me, briefly glancing down again, "We're more alike than you think."