⎈ Eddie Munson ⎈

(4)

(4)

Eddie when he's trying to save you from Vecna. There wasn't a cassette or pair of headphones to be seen so Eddie had to really think on his feet when you began to levitate, your eyes rolled to the back of your head. While Nancy, Steve and Robin were panicking, Eddie quickly grabbed his guitar while whispering 'Jesus H. Christ - this is a life or death situation sweetheart, don't let me down now' and then he plays your favorite song in desperate hopes that you would come back to him... you were the love of his life after all.

"Y/N, this is for you," he looks so determined, while Robin, Steve and Nancy look up in complete horror at Y/N's body in mid air.

Eddie quickly rips his guitar pick from his neck and starts playing the guitar, his fingers frantic and his heart pounding, his head threw itself backwards as he played with every ounce of passion put into it because this had to work, otherwise he'd lose the most precious thing he had.

"Please - please come back to me," he mumbles, biting his lips so hard as he looks up at Y/N still levitating, tears spilt from his eyes but he still kept moving his fingers, creating a beautiful melody which little did he know... Y/N could hear and was frantically calling for Eddie while face to face with Vecna.

"Asshole!" Y/N whimpers at Vecna before using all of the power from memories with Eddie, the day they met, when they first kissed and Eddie awkwardly asked Y/N on a date in junior year... Eddie's guitar playing, he'd learnt the song.

Y/N ripped one of Vecna's vines and ran in the direction of a passage back to Eddie, into his arms.

This may or may not be loosely based on a scene that will be in my Eddie book 😉