⎈ Robin Buckley ⎈

(2)

(2)

Robin when you surprise her during one of her shifts at Family Video on the weekend. You two were in the same classes and had become friends during art class when your teacher had told you to do portraits of the person sitting next to you... for you, that was Robin... you both laughed hysterically after revealing your paintings, so loud that the teacher sent you out of the classroom. You'd been inseparable since... you may have even had a little crush on her that you decided to keep quiet until the time was right.

"Y/N?!" Robin squeals, quickly running towards me and holding onto both my shoulders, "sorry, I just had to check that you're actually here because I can't believe it - I thought you were busy!"

I giggle, holding onto her shoulders now, "Never too busy for you."

She looks at me, a twinkle in her eye until she was interrupted by Steve Harrington, who was calling her over... Robin exhales and gives me an annoyed look, "I'll be right back."

"Sure - I'll pick out a movie for us to watch later... would you wanna come over to my place later? My parents are out of town for the weekend and it's been kinda boring stuffing my face with wham bars alone."

"Is that even a question - yes!" I'd never seen her so excited.

Maybe tonight would be the night I told her how I felt.