⎈ Steve Harrington ⎈

(8)

(8)

Steve when he sees you with your partner. He's had a crush on you for forever, ever since your first class together in sixth grade. He'd always tried to talk to you, but never did, and when you both moved to high school he became popular and did his best to forget you. However, even with all the attention he got from girls at school, he found it difficult to get you off of his mind.

Dustin looks through his binoculars in search of a Russian spy, while Steve stays silent behind him, also scanning Starcourt Mall with his eyes.

Steve continues to stare until his eyes land on a familiar face, it was Y/N, from school. His eyes linger and he can't seem to pull his stare away, even when Dustin starts to tap him, trying to get his attention.

Dustin turns, following his gaze and realising who exactly he'd been staring at, "Seriously, Steve? We're trying to find evil Russians, there's no time for your love life right now, okay?"

Steve rolls his eyes, "Hey, I've been trying to get Y/N alone for a while now - she's literally right there!"

"Nope - no time."

"Oh - c'mon dude, I won't be a second," Steve states, looking down at his Scoops Ahoy uniform for a moment before flicking his sailor hat off of his head and swooshing his hair with his hands. He then gives Dustin his most charming smirk and starts to walk towards the girl who'd been on his mind for years, but tried to fight the feelings off and focus on Nancy Wheeler, school... and just about everything else. But now that he was single and 'ready to mingle', and Y/N was stood right there - he had to take a chance.

Steve took a deep breath, about to leave Dustin alone on his mission until... someone else swoops towards Y/N, who smiles warmly up at this mystery guy. Steve's face falls when he kisses Y/N.

"Never mind," Steve mumbles with a frown, taking Dustin's binoculars and proceeding to help Dustin on this top secret mission.