⎈ Eddie Munson ⎈

(3)

(3)

Eddie's surge of confidence in the matter of asking you to prom after you'd smiled at him in class... you often shared notes or helped him with homework. He'd never planned to actually go to prom until he met you because he knew that it wouldn't be a whole lot of fun for him... knowing that metal music probably wouldn't be played in the school hall and he'd probably be made fun of for attending, but he was willing to put up with all of that for you.

"How'd you even know she's gonna say yes, Eddie?" Gareth asks him, crossing his arms.

Eddie had abruptly stood up and walked around the table, ranting at them about how he was going to ask Y/N to prom... what he'd wear, a suit and a band t-shirt underneath, he'd even got you a matching guitar pick necklace to give you when he'd ask, "Because 86' is the year, baby - I can just feel it," he grins widely.

Gareth and the rest of Hellfire watch Eddie, chuckling before looking at the entrance of the cafeteria and gasping, "Shit - Y/N's coming, Eddie!"

Eddie jumps on the spot, "Quick - everyone act normal!" He freaks and quickly runs back to his seat at the head of the table, picking up the latest Hawkins High article.