⎈ Steve Harrington ⎈

(1)

(1)

Steve when he confronts you about you flirting with Billy Hargrove. He has had a crush on your for forever, and to see you batting your eyelashes at his enemy was the worst feeling ever, it felt like his heart was ripped in two, and so he decides to pull you out of class to finally tell you exactly the thoughts that he has been having in his head.

"It's making me uncomfortable Y/N." Steve says, leaning back against the brick wall, glaring at me whilst I stood directly opposite him, confused as hell.

"What is?"

"One, you and Billy Hargrove, Two, the flirting, Three, you know that me and him don't get on." He replies, his voice remaining calm as he counts each reason with his fingers.

"I'm not interested in Billy, Steve. I mean, yes, he's hot, but he's not really relationship material, and he's off limits because I know that you hate him." I reply, unable to hold back my short temper, as I tried up to him, glaring him in the eye. "I only did it to get back at you."

"Why would you do something like that?" He asks, his voice quiet, barely above a whisper.

I sigh, knowing that I needed to be honest, and that me and him don't ever lie to each-other, "I wanted to make you jealous. I have feelings for you, Steve."

"What?"

"It hurt, when you and Nancy were together, I had to deal with the pain of seeing you cuddle and kiss each other, and I felt left out, so I decided to do the same to you, to get back at you."

"Kind of messed up... Anyway - I've always loved you, Y/N. More than anything." He confesses, pushing himself from the wall and towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist, leaning forward to press his lips gently against yours suddenly.