Digging Around...

......amy's P.O.V.....

As jack finished packing he left to go to a store....cause i over heard him say that he was going to the store. So i waited u til he was completly gone and left my riin to go to his room. Once i got there i opened the door and saw pictures of him self ....and a bat? I wonder whi she is....hmmmm....i walk ovet to his drawer becausr i saw a lavender book with black death hearts on it......is that a .....journal..? I picked it up reading the title......

....Normal P.O.V.....

Amy: the journal of me? *opens book*

Amy: hmm *flips tgrought pages until i see the entiry ...from yestetday...

-fouls- 5/4/15

I found a nice home with a rich mother so im going to take ALL HER MONEY and if that little pink rodent gets in the way she will be sorry.... i kinda feel bad for lying to my wife saying i was in vacation..... i only need enough money to buy what ever I WANT!!!!

Amy: !!!! Oh no!!!!! .....what does he mean when he said buy anything he wants....... and he has a wife..... IM GOING TO KI--- *foot steps come twords door* -whispers- oh *#&$!...*runs into closet*

Jack: *on phone* hun ill be home to vist soon.........yes ik........ok......i just need my spare keys to my office.....k ......love you....bye *hangs up*.. now *grabs keys and geads out*

Amy: *sighs* so close... *gets out of closet and goes to room with his journal*

SOOO SORRY ... that i hadnt updated since FOREVER!!! Lots of stuff going on sooo much projects not enough time to write but now that there ALLLL handed in im good....well i think...