Ice Cream...Date?!

Amy's P.O.V:

As me and Sonic arrived at the ice cream place, I look at it. Sonic turns to me.

"Well?".

I smiled, and responded, "Its nice".

Sonic nodded and took my hand, he sat me down like a gentleman.

I blush a bit, and smiled to my self.

Sonic grinned and said, "That smile is like a thousand rainbows colliding, you should smile more!".

I tilted my head down, and smiled a bit with a blush.

After waiting 4 minutes a waiter came over and said, "What kind of ice cream can U get ya'?".

Sonics was chocolate and mine was vienella.

We ate our ice cream, and talked for hours....at first it was a bit silent till he kept asking me questions.

Sonic finished up his sentence about how his mother used to be a plumer. "Oh boy, its late maybe I should walk you home".

I look at the sun setting, and jumped up into a quick panic. "NO, uh... i mean no thanks I can walk my self".

Sonic ignored me and grabbed me hand. "Lets go!".

I narrowed my eyes. "You didnt listen to me, plus you dont know where i live".

Sonic put an adorable face on and asked me where i lived, of course i couldnt resist an adorable face like that so I caved in and told him.

We walk to my house.

As I was walking up my street sonic stopped me.

"Uhh"?. I looked at him.

He had a guilty face on.

This caught my attention, and quickly asked him whats wrong.

He said I had ice cream on my cheek and never told me, cause I looked adorable because of it.

I Sighed with a blush. I went to wip it off, unil sonic stopped my hand and licked it off my cheek.

I pause..

I was blushing...

Sonic ran off saying. "Laatteeerr".

I put my hand on my cheek and blushed, then gulp as I looked at my house.

Sonic's P.O.V:

I ran off after I licked her. I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!. I stopped running, and looked back at amy, she was looking at her house. I look at her with a blush on my face and quietly said.

'Night'

To Be Cotinued...