hmn...

I slid down my door, hearing my mom talking.to him, before there voices trailed off.

I grabbed the curls on my head and rubbed my fingers through them. My heart was increasing as I started to cry.

Why him...

Why did I like him...

I cried...

-----

With sally----

----

An evil chuckle rose from my voice as I called out his name...

"Sonic~!".

A man appeared out of the shadows, what stood before me was sonic.

"Oh please scourge take the ridiculous thing off..".

Scourge  grabbed his head ripping the sonic mask off, it took a bit because it was skin tight.

"Happy?", his husky scratchy voice spoke.

I smirked,

"Yes.. MUCH better."

I stood up and dragged my finger against scourges chin.

"This will make that pesky Amy rat, stay away from my sonic!".

Scourge sighed,

"Next time you want to deceive some one. Don't include me.. that kiss back at the park was unpleasant..."

I knocked him in the head.

"OW!".

"It worked out great.. I cant believe she was stupid enough to think you were sonic... your voices aren't even the same.."

"I said I had A cold!", he spoke, trying to become cool.

I rolled my eyes.

"not only did i steal my sonic back, im going to take everything away from her..."

----
With sonic----
----

I walked out of Amy's room.

Im Questioning what i did wrong. Nothing came to mind... she started acting like this when i went to the dentist... does she hate the dentis.. wait do i smell like one.. is that why??

"Excuse me..", I stopped, talking to Amy's mom.

Amy's mom smiled.

"I was wondering if Amy Hates dentists..".

She put her finger on her check, "not in particular.."

I nodded and thank her before walking off.

I opened the door to be face to face with some man. He didn't look right.

He walked in past me, everything was in slow motion. He eyes me up while I eyes him Down.

When time resumed I walked onto there porch, and slowly looked behind me.

The guy shut the door. I narrowed my eyes.

I don't like that guy..

I walked off.

To Be Continued...