Sonamy Shy Girl

""""Amy rose P.O.V.""

I woke up to the bright sun in my face that was reflecting off the window in my new house because I was terrible bullied at my old school. I got up and went to my dresser and pulled out a red shirt, jeans, and a red sweater and ect. I walked into my bathroom took off my pajamas and took a shower. When I was done showering I got out and dried my self and slipped on the under under garments then my put my red shirt on with my jeans then for the finishing touch my red sweater. After I dressed my self I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked down the stairs to my mom on the phone.

------------------------------------------

"yes I know ........ I under stand....... ok...by" 'hangs up'

I gazed at my mother with ceriousity "mom who was that"??

My mom smiled. "oh that was ur uhh new school"...

I said nothing...

My mother inturrpted the silence saying, "I have a good feeling about this school thou it won't be like the other schools"!

"mom that's what you said the last time... I said trying to shrugg off the idea.

"yes I know, but I know it will be good and your new school is today I already have you book bag made and the car is started up so hurry up and eat breakfast your going to be late", my mom said shoo'ing me away.

I looked at ny mom, "I have school today"..?

My mom nodded. "yes now hurry up".

I looked at my mom for a second, "be right back I'm going to get something" *amy ran up stairs and ran back down with a yellow sweater on instead of red*..

My mom questioned my doing, "why did u change Your sweater"...

"well grandma got me this and" I didnt want to finish cause she knew where I was going with this.

"I under stand" she responded.

"yea lets go"....I rolled my eyes.

"aren't u going to eat"? My mom questions

I shook my head, "no sorry"...

My mom smiled. "it's ok lets go"...

'Amy's mom drove and to school and dropped her off'

I walked in and everyone turned to me'

Crowed: "who is she" ......."she's ugly" .........."what a noob" ......... Whisper whisper whisper.

"just keep moving don't embarrass your self" I thought to my self.

Person: 'trips amy'

I was tripped by some person.

Crowed: "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

I Teared up and ran to the nearest bathroom.

I ran into a stall with a mirror and cryed, "why do I always get picked on"....

'Knock knock'

I turned and hesittated to open the door but I opened it any way, to a bunny. I wipped my tears away and questioned her, "yes"?

The bunnie questioned if I was new.

I nodded in response.

She pointed at her self and said, "I'm cream the rabbit and you are"?

I looked down and said my name, "amy rose"....

Cream smiled and said "Nice to meet you!".

I sniffed and said, "Nice to meet you too".

"So do you have any friends yet?", Cream Questioned.

I looked down and shok my head.

Cream put her hand on my shoulder, and smiled "Well thats a lie, because Im your friend arent I?".

I look up at her, wanting to cry but hugged her instead.

"Thank you....Cream...".

To Be Continued...