Where Is She?

When the day had finnaly been over I noticed something that i should have noticed before.

Wheres cream?

I don't have her number.. Hmmm Ill have to see if shes at school tommarow..

Next day

I woke up, and got ready. Once I had gotten dressed I ran out the door and noticed sonic wasnt waiting... Good. I ran faster until I reached school.

I panted, and looked around the halls, bumping into people and being scolded.

If she isnt at science then I will have to ask... around... the thought of talking to other people made me shiver  (<<Me when Im at school)

-2 periods later-

I sat in my assigned seat, waiting till the bell rang for every one to be here.

RRRIIIINNNNGGG

A teacher came in and told every one to sit, then started to teach.

I looked over to where cream sits... but she wasn't there. Which alarmed me.

End of school

I was puzzled to whom I would ask to see if they know anything about cream, till a certain blue hedgehog sped up to me.

"Yo..", he waved.

I looked up at him.

He shifted his head confuzzled.

"H-hey... do you know where cream was today?", I hesitated to ask.

Sonic shook his head, "I know where she lives though, I go to her house ever so often to play... Dolls..with her...", Sonic whispered.

I was shocked, "Oh...".

Sonic wrote down a location on a scrap pieace of paper and handed it to me, "Heres her address, and tell her I said hi".

I nodded and ran out of school to the address he wrote down.

I looked up to see a beautiful Teal house.

I walked up to the stairs, and knocked slowly on the door.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

To be continued...