School...

(i write differently now, i don't write like this any more:

Amy: hi

sonic: hi

i write like what your ABOUT to read ok :P)

Amy's P.O.V:

When we arrived at school jack literately kicked me out...with his foot..... my butt hurts now, and worse there's a red mark on me...at least cream will be by my side...

"AMMYYY" i turned to see cream running toward me and gave me a hug. "ARE YOU OK, I WAS WORRIED SICK!!".

she kept going ON AND ON AND ON about how much she missed me. i smiled and hugged her. "I'm fine cream...." Amy said smiling. but cream gasped. "a hand mark..on her neck..... what happend...?" Cream said worried.

" i um, slept with my hand like this in this position.... no need to worry...".

i know she wasn't buying it.

"ok...then" she said looking at. "ok..."

We both walked in, until a blue blur ran up to me giving me a hug.

"um..." i said getting hugged by....sonic?!

"thanks GOODNESS your ok i was worried SICK about you.." sonic said releasing from the hug.

"sonic..?" I said blushing.

"sorry, i just missed you. Those words....made me feel....happy.

"i'v missed you too" I said. I turned over to see sally BREAKING a wooden pencil... and made a hand move ment she used her pointer fringer and made a line acroses her neck (like how when u get made and u threaten some one and you use ur one finger and makin an invisible line..)

i Gulped and headed to class.

To Be Continued....