home sweet home

I walked out from under the rooftop, It was drizzling and cold, but I had Sonics coat...

I walked all the way home, thank goodness it stopped thundering...

Once I arrived at home, I saw my mother on the porch, she was anxiously waiting.

"Whats wrong?", I questioned my mom.

She jolted up, I must have scared her.

"AMY!", she said hugging me.

I look at my mom, confused.

I shifted my head, "Whats wrong?".

She sighed in relief, "I was worried about you, I know you hate thunderstorms... so I got worried and waited.... wait whos coat is that?".

I smiled and said, "A friends...".

My mother smiled generously, "That was very nice of them...".

I nodded, as my mom pulled me in the house.

She hugged me and sat me on the couch, while she sat next to me. She flipped the T.V. in to CSI and we watched it throughout the night.

Although i felt eyes piercing on my back... I turned around a bit to see Jack, I jumped. He walked away though.

My mother patted my lap, "Is every thing ok?".

I gulped, and nodded.

Carrol's P.O.V (A.k.a amys mom)

Ever since she went to this new school... she has been happier. I love seeing her happy... but some days she would return home with a hand mark... She said she was beat up, but her friend help stop them... Im just glad she has friends.

To Be Continued...