𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗠𝗘

RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME ♥ FINNICK ODAIR*°:⋆ₓₒ written by @lupinstar ❝and though i can't recall your face,i still got love for you❞

*°:⋆ₓₒ written by @lupinstar
and though i can't recall your face,
i still got love for you

ACT 1:

[♯]      lyra bell used to be independent. she was sweet and kind but would do everything in her power not to let anyone know she was struggling. but after being forced into being a tribute in the annual hunger games when she was 15, her entire sense of independence and being was snatched away just like that.

from then on, lyra had to rely on finnick to help her remember. who she was, where she was, wether she'd eaten or drank something. it felt like her whole life had been swept out from under her.

[♯]      finnick odair loved lyra more then he loved anything. before her games, the singular issue in their relationship was that she hid things. how she felt, what was going on in her life, her nightmares. finnick used to wish that she'd depend on him just a bit more, lean on him whenever she needed.

though lyra being stripped of all her choices wasn't what he was thinking. all finnick could do was remind her of anything she needed reminding of and hope to god she would never forget him.

[♯]       finnick and lyra had been together since a few months before her games. the pair had been friends since they were children but neither had realised that they had deeper feelings until finnicks games. and since then, they were even more protective over each other than before. when Lyra came home from her games without the ability to retain all of her memories and deep emotional scars, finnick was even more furious with the capitol than he was previously.

then, the 76th hunger games came around and they announced that the tributes that year would be chosen from the existing pool of victors. the couple knew that they would have to choose to protect either themselves or the person they love. and they would both choose the latter.

───── starring !

MADELYN CLINE as
LYRA "LY" BELL
twenty three • district 4 • pisces
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

MADELYN CLINE asLYRA "LY" BELLtwenty three • district 4 • pisces"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?