𝟬𝟬𝟳. interviews

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
007. interviews
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

walking onto the stage with fake confidence, cashmere and gloss tried to make the capitol feel sympathy for them. The siblings walked confidently onto the stage and sat opposite Caesar.

"You two made The Games a family affair" the man started "You became everyone's brother and sister. I don't know how we're going to let you go"

"We're not going by choice" he said as the members of the capitol sighed as if they were upset at the twist the quarter quell brought along.

"You are our family"

"And I don't see how anyone can love us better"

While the audience cheered, Caesar smiled and nodded sadly "So sweet, so sweet.Are you all right, dear?" He asked Cashmere who was fake sobbing though it clearly didn't sound or look fake as the Capitol fell for it hook line and sinker, looking at the victor with sad expressions.

"I'm sorry"

"That's all right"

"I just can't stop crying"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"god, does anyone actually believe this?" Katniss scoffed from the safety of her dressing room.

"Apparently, everybody"

"She is very good"

"These Victors are angry, Katniss" Haymich informed "They'll say anything to try and stop the Games. I suggest you do the same" And Haymich was right. The victors were all planning to do something to stop the games one way or another.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

beetee went for a more tactical approach. "Beetee... You have contributed so much to Panem over the years. I don't know who we will miss more, you or your brain" Caesar announced.

Once again, the crowd chuckled and applauded.

"If the Quarter Quell were written into law by men, certainly, it can be unwritten"

"Yes. Interesting concept"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

finnick just wanted to make lyra smile. And so when he walked onto the stage in front of a cheering audience full of his nightmares, the last thing on his mind was playing President snow's game.

"Finnick... I understand that you have a message for somebody out there. A special somebody" the man chuckled "Can we hear it?"

"My love, you have my heart for all eternity and if... If I die in that arena, my last thought will be of your lips"

And while the crown swooned and gossiped, Lyra was stood to the side and giggled with only one though running through her mind. Cheesy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

lyra tried to scare the capitol. A tactic that she knew wouldn't work but she was fed up with the huger games. With The capitol. With Panem. With President snow. And especially after her talk with Joanna, she was dead set on telling the capitol just what she thought about them.

"Lyra... you don't seem as upset as the others... why is that?" Caesar asked, leaning the microphone towards her.

"Well when you get forced to kill other children when you're 15, you get kind of numb regarding your other emotions"