part 1

It's so quiet takamichi while looking at white ceiling of the hospital , hearing the sound of clock , blaming his self for the death of draken , thinking that after a lot of time he go the past he still failed.
After a few minutes the a knock was heard in the door, takamichi look on the door and saw Hina, with his emotionless face .

Hina..San

Hina close the door before walk closer to takamichi

H-Umm takimichi-kun are you okay, how's your wound is it still hurts.... Hina ask worriedly

T-Calm down Hina-san I'm already fine and its not that hurt anymore

H-Umm takimichi-kun

T- hmmm

H- don't tell me your still blaming your self for draken-kun's death

Hina while while looking at his lover know that his lover felt guit, so she immediately hug him .

H- ne takimichi-kun you know thats alot of people love you right?! you become one of the most important person in thieirlife so maybe that reason why draken protected you , if it's me I probably won't like it if the person I sacrificed my self to blame his self for it's I willingly did it

Takamichi just smiled and hummed , after that Hina broke the hug

H- umm a I forget there's apple in the basket I brought

While takamichi watching Hina pealed the apple with the knife his still in daze

H- um here you should eat a lot okay after all your unconscious for 3 days

Hina feed the apple to takamichi , after that takamichi spoke to Hina and...

T-umm Hina-san ...?

H- hmmn , yes

T- do you think , I can still do it?

Hina know what takamichi meant so she immediately answered him.

H- afcoures you can after all your the most bravest cry baby hero that I know,but even the heroes need to rest to have their stamina back .

Takamichi smile , because after all bad things happen, he knows that there is still some one by his side supporting him .

H-so rest alright , it hurting me see you like this , it's not that bad be selfish sometimes takamichi -kun , sometimes you need to think about your self .

Hina stand up from her sit and said , I'm going for the restroom for minute . You should finish all that apple when I come back alright ?!!

After Hina left takamichi smile vanished it's as if he just try to show Hina that his okay but the truth is that he's really broken inside , he remembers Mikey almost beating him to death , Koko telling him to stop trying to save Mikey, because his not the same Mikey he knows ,Chifuyu blaming him for draken death . All deaths of his friends remembering all of it , takimichi just chuckle with his tears flowing from his cheeks ,he felt useless a weak idiot who don't even know how to fight , yet still trying to change the timeline to become a perfect future for everyone.

Takamichi after few a minutes wipe his tears , he remember Hina telling him to eat the apple before she comeback , but instead of taking the apple takamichi sight become focused in the knife in the table that Hina used to peeled the apple, then he reach it and.........................

🔪📎

Hina come out in the restroom while walking she saw chifuyu chair sitting , his head looked down hand covering his face he looked so depress ,Hina approach chifuyu and ask..

H- chifuyu-kun right!?

Chifuyu raised his head and saw Hina .

H- takamichi friend or I say partner

Chifuyu s tears almost come out when Hina said partner ,he felt guilty because just a few minutes a go his called partner hear all harsh full words from him.

H- umm can we talk,

Hina asked.

C- umm tachibana-san actually I made a really big mistake.

H- hmmm ... I know

Chifuyu was suprise by the girls answer

C-what?!

H- your felling guilty right . Actually I didn't mean to listen to you and takamichi conversations earlier it's just coincidence.

-i heard it all your blaming him for yours friend death ,

C- I'm sorry ,I'm sorry ,I'm just really frustrated that time I let my my anger take the le....

Before chifuyu finish his word Hina cut if off

H- umm chifuyu-kun you know your not suppose to tell me that Right, your friend is still in the room his the one who'ssupposed to hear that , so go I hope you succeed in his forgiveness..

Chifuyu let out a smile and say thanks to Hina , he walk until he reach the door of his friends door , who is in the hospital room and open it after he open the door
he widened his eyes in shock he called the doctor in panic before he fall from his knees tear keep coming out .

Hina saw this and immediately run to chifuyu to see what happening he was also so shock that she fainted which the other passerby help her....

The doctor run fast and the medical stuff to room to see what happens to patient they immediately rush him to the opperating room .

Doc -he already lost a lot of blood .........

TO BE CONTINUED:
Cliff hanger;😐😶😌😌 first chapter finish.