part 11

THANK YOU FOR REACHING 1.04K reads and 41 votes , I know I said I just start these out of bored ness but I glad someone was reading it. Thank you so much..............(umm actually I changed something in this part the name of the pervert in this part I wrote a wrong name   ,so some comments might  be confusing when I first published this part and just change it .4-16-23)

Let's start ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Chifuyu pov,

-At last I finally meet you, I was so happy and glad ,i could die again, my last wish finally come true .

-At first I don't know what to say if I ever meet you again, I was so guilty that if you saw me, you will ignore and hate me , I'm such a bad friend, a bad partner . That time when I also took my own life ,it's not us bad as what you did , I just overdose my self , using a lot of sleeping pills to sleep , I think I drank almost half of the tablet of bottle in one go , wishing that if I wake up from my long dream ,I can see you're crying face again, and then, apologize to you again and again until you forgive me ,and then I will hug you so tight , that you will always can tell that I'm always by your side , that I can tell how much important you're existence to me .

-But all of it is just my past thinking , now that I've really meet you , my first reaction is to cry in front of you, it's so embarrassing , I think I only have cried like that other than you, is when baji-san died, remembering it again , it's so painful as if someone took a pecies in my heart , living a have a hole in it ,causing a lot of sad memories to leak in that hole , yet you you add another one , ended up making me loss my self and having a break down.

-Well that's all in the past let's skip my felling's about that for now, seeing you right now , why that hell you didn't tell me you would look like that when you're a kid you're not even that white in you're look when I meet you , right as if I can say you look like a cute innocent girl with a short hair, probably a lot will have a crush on you ,but how did you turn to a beautiful boy and then become a lame , a little bit idiot, don't know how to fight and a crybaby dishonest wanna be... If a have known that earlier and meet you I will try to keep you to become a kid forever. Is that what puberty did to you .

-But I fell relieve that you look alright now , you didn't even have slitest clue who I'm I when we meet , it seem like you didn't recognize me at all ,maybe because I also have my natural hair color, or because I look like my kid self but if not then, if my thinking was right you probably did not time lipe , instead you just born again as a new kid having no memories , may be god give you another chance to leave happily, if that was the reason then , I have decided , I think it's best if we didn't interact more, you're suffering is not only because of your lover dying , it's also because of meeting Mikey , toman,me , yeah if I didn't have involved you in baji sans death maybe your guilt of can't saving him minus a little, if you didn't get involved in toman ,maybe your happy in the future now living with your lover ,even if someone die from us you wouldn't have to fell guilty because you will not have a memories of us. Now base on my memory , Mikey will not having his bad side, or dark impulsive thing if his older brother not died, baji-san also told me a story, it's when Mikey was 13 year old , his birthday , because of panic baji San friend immediately swing a thing for fixing some car,(I don't know what's it called ) into Mikey's older brother head fearing that they will get caught robbing the shop, causing the owner to die. And that where all it started.

While chifuyu having his thoughts, a crazy idea had entered his mind.

-Thats right it's still next years before it happens ,maybe if I'd save Mikey's older brother , then Mikey's will still be sane, even in the future if Mikey and michi meet and if that happens, Takemichi's life will be alright ,but right there's still Hina San , and a third party freaking bastard kisaki , how should I deal with him, takemichi having no memories , or being just recarnated
He can't deal with kisaki now , but maybe if I willguard toman and don't let that bastard in , then something will change probably , right I'm going to wait for some year's to do all of it .