part 20

Hina's pov:

I was just in the principals room awhile ago because of some obligation we talked about , after all ,being a  school president is a responsibility.

My peaceful morning was bothered by that midget I mean I can't help but really get angry  I swear to my self that I will protect takemichi-kun so  these time I will not let Mikey get even close to takemichi not even touch a single strand of his hair. I already failed at kisaki preventing him to get close to takemichi because takemichi-kun was the one who always like to hang out with  him  and now I think they are some kind of friends .
....

While I was in the principals room , suddenly the door burst open revealing atsuhi, yamagishi,and Yamamoto,who is panting like crazy and I if they just ran in a marathon.

Akkun:"You,*huf* gotta help takemichi,Hina-chan!"

Yamagishi:"yes you need to save mitchi!"

The two said to me in panicked .

Hina:" both of you calm down will you"

-:"okay breath,inhale and exhale".

The two listened to my advice and breath normally.

Yamamoto:"it's because takemichi was kidnapped by Mikey and Draken. They....."

My heart beats faster as the word Mikey come out from Yamamoto-kun's mouth I'm not bothered by draken-kun name but Mikey's name keep ringing in my ears like my ears don't want that name so they are trying to push the word out .How could've forgot these was exactly the day when I slapped Mikey in the face for accusing him about why are they forcing takemichi-kun to go with them. But now that's just the past and I felt sorry about that time ,and now I think he deserves it  takemichi being friend with Mikey will not be a good outcome.Takemichi-kun may end up like the past life!

No!
I can't let that happen.

Without any plan of what I'm going to do to stopped Mikey being with takemichi I rushed out to the hallway leaving the three mizo friends and the principals shock.

And now.....

*Slap*(sound)

That was really shocking of event.I got slapped.

It's okay at least I punch Mikey-kun,but that's not enough ,I wish I could break his arm and ruin his face until it's swollen and blood coming out!

  As this midget ,I don't know if his being serious of attacking me but I am.

*Crack*(sound)

Something crack and that got both of us Mikey stopped what our doing and look where the sound from.

Takemichi:"I..am sorry²× ,I didn'tmeantiIwasjusttryingtosaythatyoushouldstoppedyourfriend!"

Takemichi-kun was apologizing to draken-kun without stopping his word.WhichDraken-kun replied with a bitter smile with his pale face while holding his shoulder.

Draken:"I just said who the fuck are you  to tell me that , because I was just testing you if you will try to protect that girl,.I didn't expect to received a replied from a innocent looking people like you that you would say I'll kill you!"

-: your strong but no need to broke my shoulder"༎ຶ ༎ຶ

Takemichi:"I'm really sorry!!

:-i call an ambulance right now!

Draken:"no need there's an infirmary here right?"

Me and Mikey is still bewildered  by what happened. Then some seconds Drake-kun called Mikey and pretty fast Mikey rush to draken looking worried at his friend,asking if his okay.