part 16

Hi I'm back I just realized that it's like my daily update  ,I'm just two weeks vacation highhs let's start I changed some of my writing s hope you still understand.

Let's start ⬇️👇⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

(') thinking
(") Dialogue

Takemichi Pov:

As I open my eyes from the cring of my alarm clock , I sit and straight my back up so I can stretch my arms and be fully awake  , after doing my usual pose of yawning I got up from my bed as usual, these annoying cat no almost as if a dog,
try to cling to me so tight that I can't even move.'im not referring him that his an animal it's just his behaviors '.

"Don't get up yet" Haru told me as always trying to make me not move by hugging my arms with my waist and I talk back"you know I have school today!,and I already skip school yesterday because your sick"which only make him desperate to not letting me go.

As the time clock hands clicking ,I'm really getting annoyed,who would be not, yesterday when I convince that someone trip and fall on me , that's why maybe that person's perfume got mix in my smell  because we had a contact of our close,  it's not like that's a big deal but he act as if I'm going to be affected by some kind of virus, which is none sense, still he push me in the bathroom and lock the door  he waited outside and said "you should wash first and take a bath".I can't just kick the door because I know it's expensive,so in the end I just take the bath and listen to him.

When Haru is still being stubborn  of letting me go "Haru,you know how hurt my punches right"I told him while I close eyes smile,"well I don't know because you haven't punch me yet" Haru nod he's head and smile back at me still being a sleepyhead
"So do you wanna feel it"I smirk at him asking it like a question but actually a warning'but I'm not really gonna do it',as I count "1.......,2.........,2.1/2.......and Thr.........., Before finishing my count 3 , "hehe, bet ya!" then I flick his forehead after he loosen his grip and I scape immediately"I knew it your scared "as I was still laughing at his dumbfounded reaction and jump out of the bed, he still didn't move and just like he didn't hear what I said ,he pretended to be asleep again.'After all he already saw me putting a hole in a sandbag,I was frustrated that time'.

July 06

7:10am

I look at  the clock in the wall of the house and saw the time I still have a time to prefer since my school time is 8:30am, I immediately cook something for breakfast and afcoures ,for  now I'm not going to include haru's break fast  in mine it's a called pay back  for annoying me yesterday and after finishing my breakfast ,I wash the dishes and take a bath ,finishing by putting my school uniform and some combing my hair,and then looking at the mirror ' I'm 14 years old now ', I think  I'm hallucinations because if I put my past teen self now , having those glued hair up and the color,ahhhhh so lame,and add it with some bruise like your a gangster , highss, I can't get over it,but still  I like the  so called gangster , Im not liking them because they are good at fighting, the thing that I'm liking about them is that they know how to protect what there's and if it's good what they are fighting for......

After I finished my routine I then proceed to go to school.

"Good morning takemichi - Kun" said Hina while waving her hand at me"good morning to you to Hina-san"I replied happily at her,she got close to me and hug me , which is normal for us cause we're friends and that's normal but to me ,I can't help but really jump inside my heart  and get flustered because hina's chest is squezing,not like Im thinking perverted but who can't help it Hina -san is  known in our school as *school flower* a pitch color rose , representing his beautiful appearance ,and kindness but having a Thorn for being a strong and have a fighting ability in her own, I don't know if my face  are going to be a color of apple because of embarrassment or going to be a blueberry with violet grapes because of lack of oxygen because of tight and force of hug coming from her.