par 31

My author pov;

It was august third a lot people was being ready for the upcoming festival this night.

Hina and emma was with each other other complementing each other beauty because of the yukata they wear it made the two more beautiful and made each other blush .

Despite the two happiness there memories about these day was purposely  erase  by the being of time above so they don't know what kind of trajedy will happen after just a couple of hours the god of time only want to watch interesting  things that will occurs.

While draken takemichi and sanzu, was in the other group.

Takemichi was the only one wearing a yukata and just like mitsuya said it actually fit.

The girls was enjoying each other company  they were eating some grilled barbeque or you can say skewers.

The boys are on the playing stall. 

Mikey choose  a game of  fishing.

We're you need to caught a gold fish.

And he actually win winning  a bag of his favorite  doroyaki .

Draken choose a shooting ball.

And it's shooting a basketball,just like that he shoots it 3 out of 5.

Winning a little penguin doll.

He immediately give it to takemichi.

Sanzu choice  a dart  Board 🎯 and also aim pretty good.

He wins a matching bracelets and same as draken he gives the other to takemichi .

The bracelet has a pendant of pictures of a  half pink and the other half is blue rose with cover of glass.

Mikey eyeing this can't help but also want to give something to takemichi he look at what in his hand but the chocolate flavored doroyaki was only in it he give takemichi one then point a finger at other  stall.

Its also a shooting in game where you need to use a gun.

Mikey tried it and missed the shot. Takemichi then give a try and takemichi skillfully aim every target.

The three was amaze but want to impress takemichi and want to be better with each other.so they made a showdown which made the vendor of the game celebrate only if takemichi was not going to participate.

The tree was still on it when takemichi excuse himself to go to the restroom .He handed  the doll to draken first.

Takemichi then separate his way to the three.

Going to where the public restroom not surprised it's was cleaned then finished his business there takemichi proceed to come back.

" Mister help us!"

Takemichi look down seeing a two little girl almost the other one was crying.

Takemichi:"huh? What's the matter are you girls lost?"

Takemichi asked the two and the two little girls immediately nod their head.

The girls has both have a light pitch and light pinkish hair (I only  saw the color on google) but look like a certain someone.

" We lost brother he was with us then he suddenly stopped his track and run like crazy like he was panicking"

Takemichi:" oh then tell me you girls name and your brother, stop crying I help you alright "

Takemichi lower his position and wipe the tears of the girl which is named Luna and the other is Mana at same hearing Mitsuya as last name takemichi knows who is the brother of the little ones.