part 22

Takemichi pov

I was just taking a normal walk tonight since Haru was not in the house he said that he's going somewhere tonight so I can roam around in the streets tonight do what ever I like since I don't have a curfew. I was just humming some tones or you can say a music when someone call my name ....

Hina:" takemichi-kun !"

Hina-san called me which I stopped and looked back at her .

Takemichi:"oh hi hina-san how your day? or you can say how's the thing with ~Emma~?"😏

I ask here in a teasing tone because Emma-chan said that she will confess her felling's to Hina - San today or you can say tonight.

Expecting a reaction from hina- san she immediately become flustered and don't know how to let out a word.

......

Hina's pov

I was going to tail takemichi tonight that's my saving plan since this is the day or you can say this night is where draken will call takemichi -kun in the shrine to hear thier meetings about what ......is it again?

I Don't know what is it about I think I have forgotten it, why do I think that such a infortant information is trying to hide or fly out of my brain so frustrating!.

It was noon today and I'm already exiting the house when a call ring in my skirt .

I pick it up and Emma voice ring to me.

My cheeks heat up I remembered Emma-chan holding my hand in the rooftop yesterday .Did I just got bent ?!

I shake my head thinking about an it because what will happened if Emma-chan remember his past he will definitely go to draken.

Emma:" am hello hina-chan"

Emma- chan answered in the phone that made me snap out of my dazed.

Hina:"yes ah hi also Emma - chan , what's the reason for your call.

Emma:"can I invite you tonight I will tell you something really important"

Thinking about it tonight ! No I can't I have something to do at night.

Hina:"I'm sorry emma- chan can't......"

Tot,tot(sound)

Before I got finished my sentence Emma hung up to me and just send a text.

Emma:

I know you won't agree so I just hung up.

It's really important I promise .

And if you don't get here I will wait until you come.

Location:xxxx

Hina
(Seen )

What a stubborn one. Seeing here message that she's so desperate fine I go that's just what I replied.

She said she just have a important thing to say so I think it won't take so much time right?..

Instead of tailing takemichi directly I first go to where Emma -chan s said the location .

After find it I was confused isn't these some kind of karaoke that has a private room for parties .I entered it and someone asked my name in the entrance a girl asked my name so I just answered .When she heard my name she told me the directions and go one of the doors and said that someone was waiting for me in there. I entered and I saw Emma chan nervous face.