part 17

(") Dialogue
(') thinking

Takemichi Pov:

"WAIT"

I manage to shout to a crowd of  teenagers out loud that made their attention come to me.

(:)Crowd

: "Ehhh whose that?"

:Why  is he here!?

:You know her?

:Bastard he's the male goddess  in mizo school .

:-my elementary crush.

:  So the rumored is tru...e! Wait  male!??

: Yeahh his a boy though.

: Bro didn't know you swing that way

: Well can't help it look at him ,he really is cute.....

: I gotta  admit it your right.

Some whispering happening in the crowd  that I didn't hear.Because the are lot  whispering  all together.

But then the guy that puffing a cigarette turn his eyes in me and walk down in where his sitting.

" And what's a shrimp weak like you doing in here ha?!"

The kiyomasa guy told me in mocking tone but with a  serious face.

" Let my friends go!"

I commanded to him back to my cold self mode.

" Who?,them"

While pointing his finger in akkun's and the 3 others.

"Y..e..s"

Before I finish my word akkun grab my hands and drag me.

"What are doing in here takemichi-kun!?, Do you know what's happening right now,your in danger....."

Akkun  try to drag  me out of the  situation  still looking nervous and angry but  before  we completely got out, another hand grab my other free arms and pulling my arms and me up causing  akkun to stop and let go my arm but me getting close to the guy who is puffing a smoke to me face to face .

" You who told you can just leave like that."

Kiyomasa spoke to me like trying to   say the I should be scared from him because his taller than me.

" And you who told you that you can just  beat my friends"

I shot a cold stare to him.

Then he let go of my arm and  slap me, which cause my cheek to get redden , I already predicted it but I can't start a fight like these . I should have a reason and that is''' self defense'''.

He then slap me again tree times and my friend's show there terror face and the crowd but I just spit in the  a small amount of blood. It's not hurt compared to my father slap,but I think it's just my body being sensitive.

" Is that all you got"

I mock him.

"Ha?"

"TAKEMICHI... PLEASE DON'T PROVOKE HIM MORE!!"

My friends shouted at me looking so worried.'you guys really still don't know me'.

Then the last signal finnaly  he punch me in the stomach .

The crowd shouting got quite , maybe they are to stunned ,but my poor and light body now have scratch, ' my mom will surely kill me if she's here'. I got thrown then I stand up like nothing happened ,the crowd begone to  cheered again .