part 25

My author pov:

The three continue to go in one direction
Mikey being the first and the other 2 become the follower.

Mikey stop in a certain door  ,there a name tag was hanging in front of the door.

"SHINICHIRO SANO/MATSUNOU CHIFUYU?"

Takemichi read  the patient name and
there's two patients in the room.

" You must be wondering why  there's two patients in this room?"

Draken look at takemichi.

"Yes actually "

Takemichi answered draken .

" Kin-chen ,Mitchy why are  both of you still staring at each there? ,let's go "

Mikey  called the two holding the  doorknob of the room ,he opened it and a  expected sight visit them .

Mikey shhh the two telling them to be quiet.

The three now are looking at  2 set of bed separated by a curtain ,but the reason why Mikey tell the two to be quiet is not  because of the sleeping patients,it was because a teenager that has a black long hair was sleeping besides the other patient .

He was setting in a chair laying his head in the side of the bed and you can see his pointy fangs when his breathing.

Mikey walked closer to the sleeping shinichiro and smiled  he was happy that his brother was normally breathing  but at same time also sad because of the fact that he's older brother was in coma for already 2 years and still not waking up.

The more disappointing is that  is that doctor stated that his brother condition was   unknown because even his brother did got suddenly fell  into coma   ,his brother  doesn't have any sickness or illness.

Shinichiro friends also try talked to the doctor  before,there name was Benkie,Takeomi , and Wakasa.

The three asked the doctor that maybe it's because of shinichiro's   habit of using cigarettes but the doctors that examines shinichiro  said that his lungs is normal.

The doctor that was in position  to shinichiro's condition just said that  they should just wait for the patient to wake up,so they really did,and until now there is not  a single thing showing a cignal of his brother's waking up.

Mikey then just looked at his brother who was peacefully sleeping .

"shinichiro-nisan you should immediately wake up, a I got a friend to introduce to you  and your hair is long already you should get a haircut".

Mikey stated softly to his brother ,who actually motionless.

Mikey then turn around to the other side.

MATSUNOU CHIFUYU ,he was a child who got hit by wrench in the head 2 year's ago  and also still in coma.

By Baji's statement ,the long haired teen who was sleeping with pointy fangs , claim that before shinichiro got entered the motor shop and before they  Rob the motor bike,his friend ,kazutora , already  committed the crime because there was already a  young boy  lying in his own blood in the head.

In short  the teenager CHIFUYU was first in the shop  and that kazutora was panicking that they will got caught so he did it.

When shinichiro saw the scenes, baji immediately recognized  him and shout for help, shinichiro without asking rush at the  half dead teenagers.

Shinichiro called the ambulance ,then after that in an unknown reason he also pass out ,and fell into coma that time.

The teenager that was rush in hospital and miraculously survive he ha a stitches in the head(wah 😱😅I almost made him into kakucho) hidden buy his hair now because it was also long like shinichiro,it also two years.