Cayde: I regret my decision.

Cayde's POV

Man can this vehicle go any slower? It feels like a week has passed and I'm already getting old here. I pull out my hunter knife and did some fun tricks with it to pass the time. Finally the stupid thing finally landed as I hope on out of that death trap and entered the outside.

Cayde: Helllllo Beacon!

*Kaboom*

Cayde: And hello explosions. Let's go take a look here shall we.

I walked on over to see three girls around surprisingly it was little red or Ruby Rose. The two girls left going their separate ways leaving the poor little hunter by herself. Hehe she reminds me of a certain someone I knew.

End POV

Ruby: *sigh* Welcome to Beacon.

Cayde: Well if it isn't little red riding hood.

Ruby looks up to see Cayde offering a hand.

Cayde: How you been?

Ruby: Oh Jaune! *takes his hand* you're finally here!

Cayde: Well you seemed oddly happy to see me and also it's Cayde ok just Cayde or Cayde-6 got it.

Ruby: Ok Cayde? Anyways why did you help me back there?

Cayde: Eh because I wanted to.

Time skip

Ruby: And then she begins to scold me even thought I think it's actually her fault.

Cayde: Well I guess I have to agree on that part. I mean you gotta know how to keep you belongings sealed tight right?

Ruby: I know right!... So I got this thing. *transforms her Crescent Rose*

Cayde: Oooooo nice scythe.

Ruby: it's also a customizable high impact sniper rifle.

Cayde: So a gun and a scythe combine into one Huh? That's pretty cool.

Ruby: I know right so what you got?

Cayde: Well since you saw it last night let me introduce you to my pride and joy. My hand cannon the Ace of Spades.

Ruby: Cool so what does it turn into?

Cayde: It doesn't turning into anything little rose but it has its perk which would you Crescent Rose to shame.

Ruby: Is that a challenge I hear?

Cayde: Maybe kid maybe.

Ruby: Stop call me a kid, you are only two years older than me!

Cayde: 'hehe I am way more older than you rose.' So anyway where are we going?

Ruby: Um... I don't know?