Cayde: I swear, trouble finds me everywhere!

Cayde's POV

Today's the day where I return to Beacon and sadly return to class. And here I thought being here in Menagerie would be nice other than the killer robots and murderous animal people. I packed my things got some souvenirs thanks to Kali and a weird note Blake which she told me not to open and just give it to her. No idea what it is but don't care.

Me: Weapons check. Toothbrush and toothpaste check. Vex body parts check. And finally food check. Ok I'm ready to head off now.

Kali: Awe leaving already?

Me: Sorry Kali but I have to return to class one way or another.

Ghira: Well thank you Cayde for helping us retake our land and eliminating the Vex threat.

Me: Aye no problem if something happens like this again call me ok.

Kali: Will do.

Ilia: Thank you Cayde for helping me see a better picture.

Me: You're welcome Ili. See you next time.

Ilia: *blush* B-bye.

As the bullhead to beacon finally arrived I hop on in waving goodbye to some good new friends. And now I'm off to hell which also means I've missed 3 weeks of homework and now a bunch of paper now are waiting for me... crap. Maybe I'll ask Weiss to do them for me? Huh.

5 hours later

Pilot: Hey Mr. Arc wake up, we are 15 minutes away from Beacon.

Me: Huh wha? Oh ok. *yawn*

I looked out the window and then I see some familiar people down by the docks.

Me: Oooooo interesting. Hey pilot change of plans can you land at the docks for me?

Pilot: What no! I'm on a tight schedule and-

But before he could continue I opened the hatch and jumped out of the moving bullhead.

Pilot: *sigh* I sometimes hate my job.

As Cayde jumped down I landed safely onto a crate and looked down to the goons that were the White Fang and to my surprise I sees non other than Torchdick himself.

Me: Ooooo now this looks fun.

I jumped down to confront him ready to put a bullet in his head.

Me: Well hello Torchdick.

Roman: Oh it's you again.

Me: Yup it's me. So where's that women in the red dress? I like to maybe i don't know... smack her?

Roman: She's not here at the moment blonde so you're be talking to us.

Me: So you and your White fang friends right? And here I thought you all hated human?

Roman: We have an... agreement of some sort. So blonde I suggest you surrender or-

But before he could finish I fired my Ace at a random cable it was holding a crate and it fell onto some White Fang members as a whole. Man I hope they're ok?

Me: Crap sorry!

Roman: Well I guess it's time to get the party started.

He then fires his cane in which I dodged it and fired back. I ran as more gun fire came at me so I just ran and fired back.

 I ran as more gun fire came at me so I just ran and fired back