Cayde: I guess Cinder did fall *wheeze*

Vault

Cinder was trying to figure out if Cayde was telling the truth or just screwing with her. Of course she wants the fall maidens powers for herself but hearing that Cayde now absorbs the other half is impossible even for a boy like him but something tells her that he's not lying either. She then turns to see the other elevator that she broke now in flames which should have been impossible for someone to make it down here even with their aura at max. From what she heard from her servants that Cayde was a mysterious individual for the most part. She knew that she needs to be careful on her next actions if she wants to survive. Seconds felt like hours until Cayde decided to make his move first.

Cayde: Ninja Vanish!!!

He immediately popped a smoke bomb disappearing out of sight leaving Cinder confused but on guard. Suddenly Cayde reappears behind her and fired his Ace which hit her should which made her scream in pain.

Cayde: Got you bitch! Now what are you going to do?

Fed up with Cayde's humor she immediately charges towards him with furry in her eyes. But Cayde jumped backwards and fired another elevator cable which took him towards the office but Cinder used her half maiden powers to fly right at him. On the staircase Pyrrha could was about to hit the last floor all tired from the flight of stairs until she sees Cayde going up with Cinder hot on his tail.

Pyrrha: Oh come on! *goes back up*

As Cayde reach the office he immediately turns around and throws a scatter grenade in which Cinder was not prepared for as they swarm right at her taking chunks of her aura with her.

Cayde: Like my little surprise? I hope you do. Now this is the part where you talk about your evil speech yada yada yada my master blah blah blah the maiden powers whatever right? Well that's too bad because you ain't getting any of it so... just surrender and I won't have to kill ya.

Cinder: You think this is over? I have a surprise up my sleeve.

Cayde: Like what? You got what like a Grimm dragon as you trump card?

Cinder: Yes.

Cayde: Wait what?

Then he turns around to see a Grimm wyvern heading straight towards. Distracted Cinder took this opportunity and fired an arrow at him which took his shield down but not all of it. Just then the wyvern crashed into the tower taking the roof along with it.

Cayde: Tch that flying rat needs to go.

He then turns to cinder and tosses a smoke bomb which blinded her giving him a small window to kill the wyvern with one shot. He then pulled a helmet out of his pocket and equipped it for more damage.

The eyes of the Celestial Nighthawk burn bright as he activated his golden gun and took aim at the beasts head

The eyes of the Celestial Nighthawk burn bright as he activated his golden gun and took aim at the beasts head. And as the smoke cleared Cinder could see Cayde on fire but with his golden gun aim directly at the wyvern. Just then she heard a loud boom as she realized he fired his shot at the wyvern. Thinking one shot will never be enough oh boi she was wrong because to her shock the shot that hit the wyvern immediately killed it turned it to ash. Cinder was shock to see the impossible happened before her eyes. She decided to use this opportunity to use one final effort and maiden another bow point directly at his heart.