Cayde: R&R are my favorite words to say.

Cayde's POV

Well it was a fun experience with my first ever food fight during my boring reincarnation thing so my friends and I decided to hang out by the library to either study or play games. Pyrrha wants me to study for the next semester in which my ghost bloody agrees "that traitor" so now I'm stuck in the stupid library having a boring book to read for the next three stinking hours. Man I wish Ikora was here.

Ruby: NOOOOO my fearless soldiers!

Huh I can see Ruby just lost to Yang to that weird game they are playing. I then turn to my right to see Nora out cold and Ren continuing to read. I see Pry reading one of my logs which my ghost decided to give to her in which she giggle probably one was which I programmed the strike name generator to Baby dog. Man Zavala was so mad when I did that. I decided to walk up to them to see what's happening.

Me: Hey Rubes what's happening now?

Ruby: I just lost all my soldiers to this heartless monster! *points to Yang*

Yang: What could I say I'm the best.

Me: Hmm mind if I play?

Yang: Sure and since you're new I'll go easy on you.

Me: Oh please go easy on me ok.

One round late

Yang: NOOOOOOOO but I thought you said to go ease on you?

Me:

Me: I lied

Me: I lied. As I have from the very beginning.

Yang: Oh come on.

Me: Ok Blake you up.

Blake: Uh? Oh ummm Sorry what am I doing again?

Me: Blake you're playing as Vale. Trying to conquer the kingdoms Remember. Don't make me get the spray bottle again.

Blake: Grrrr I will find that bottle and when I do I will make it burn.

Me: Also you never answered my question back at the docks. What was on that letter?

Blake: *blush* Oh it's the family photo remember.

Me: Yeeeaaaah I don't believe that for a second.

Sundance: "maybe something embarrassing?"

Me: "could be."

End POV

Unknown to everyone back at the docks as Blake read the letter in thought it was actually the blessing by her parents that one day of she decides to make Cayde his boyfriend they would approve. Every time she's near him her heart would skip a beat. But unknown to her almost everyone on her team, Velvet, Pyrrha, well maybe Weiss has also a crush on Cayde. Then two boys approached the group in which team RWBY recognize.

Sun: Sup loser.

Ruby: Hey Sun.

Sun: Ruby, Yang, Blake, Ice Queen.