Cayde: Its been awhile bird brain.

Neomuna

Osiris was now in front of a Vex portal in a small tunnel near the Liming Harbor

Osiris was now in front of a Vex portal in a small tunnel near the Liming Harbor. The amount of Vex in the area concerns him but he did ask for aid but instead went their alone. Using his new strand ability he quickly dispatched them with ease.

Osiris: Interesting, it seems the Vex were able to find a new dimension to invade. This is not good. *puts a transmat beacon down* better to be safe. *breaths* Ok... let's do this. 'I could have get the guardian but he's busy on The Witness's Pyramid.'

He then enters the portal ready to overcome what is beyond the gate. On the other side was where cayde killed Atheon2 and got an exotic from it. Osiris looked around to see dead Vex all over the place.

Osiris: Now who couldn't have done this? *readies his Garden Progeny 1*

As soon he made it out of the cave he saw a village nearby signaling life is here. Also he activate his vanguard signal just to keep Ikora off his back for awhile but unknown to him our exo picked up his signal soon after.

Belladonna's residence

Summer(G): I detect a vanguard signal!

Ruby: Vanguard?

Sundance: I'm picking it up too. It's... familiar?

Cayde: Who out here could be from the vanguard?

Sundance: Don't know but it's best we investigate.

Everyone: Right!

In town Osiris inspected the local of Menagerie and was curious of what species they are. He saw many different people with human like body parts like tails, ears, horns all. He too have been eyed by them too. Some whispered about his appearance while others didn't care. Then one child a young girl with a tail approached Osiris with a curious look.

 Then one child a young girl with a tail approached Osiris with a curious look

Little Girl: Um hi?

Osiris: Why hello little one. *kneels down* How May I help you?

Little girl: M-My friends ask me to know who are you?