Cayde: The Truth Revealed... Greeaat.

Courtyard

Cayde's POV

One day later after the batter between Yang and Weiss vs Flynt and Neon of team FNKI for some stupid reason I hope the Wizard of Oz decided to call both Pyrrha and I to his office. I swear if it's about his stupid mug I did not take it this time, mine has my name on it.

Pyrrha: So what do you think the headmaster needs us for?

Me: Don't know don't care. All I care about is resuming on some modifications on my ship.

Pyrrha: Speaking of that what are you going to call it?

Me: The Black Bullet. Dark and fast just the way I like it.

Pyrrha: And once you get it operational you're planning on going into space right?

Me: Yup.

Pyrrha: And you're taking us with you right?

Me: If you want to.

Aye if she wants to go I'm fine with that it's just... I don't want her or the girls hurt. I already lost a lot of people I care about. *sigh* One day I'll be home Ace.

End POV

Beacon tower: Ozpin's Office

???: You know he's making you look like a fool.

Ozpin: His heart is in the right place. He's just... misguided.

Qrow: *drinks* Sometimes I'm not sure he even has a heart. So you chosen your guardian yet?

Ozpin: Maidens choose themselves. I simply believe I've found the right candidate and her protector. Ever since I met both of them I had a feeling they would be the one. They are both strong, intelligent, caring, and one of them is a bit of a wildcard like you.

Qrow: So I heard. This Jaune Arc or to most around here "Cayde-6" is also a mysterious kid right?

Ozpin: Indeed he is. I say his skill might surpass his partner by a long shot but I'm more curious of his semblance and aura.

Qrow: How could someone survive a Deathstalker's singer and survive let alone being stabbed?!

Ozpin: Maybe this is the best opportunity to ask him.

Time skip

Now in the office Ozpin is now talking to both Cayde and Pyrrha about the tournament and their success.

Ozpin: Well it comes as no surprise that they chosen both of you to move on into the final round of the tournament. Both of your performance has been exemplary.

Cayde: What could I say Oz, we're the best of the best I'm I right Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: We sure are.

Qrow: Heh you are interesting one to say that.