Cayde: The truth kinda hurts.

The Vault

Everyone except Pyrrha were surprised to see Cayde's ghost floating next to him and looking directly at the adults in the room.

Sundance: Um are you all going to say something?

Ozpin: Apologies Miss... Sundanc-

Sundance: Just call me Sundance Oz.

Ironwood: What type of drone are you?

Sundance: I have you know I'm an inorganic lifeform morningwood not some robot!

Qrow: Hehe morningwood.

Ozpin: Anyways, Cayde what are you?

Cayde: Well for starters my real name is Cayde-6 and I'm a guardian of the traveler. Also I was the hunter vanguard back in my world.

Glynda: Guardian? Traveler? Are you sure you didn't hit your head Cayde? What your saying is hard to believe.

Cayde: Said the one that this girl has powers from a fairy tale.

Qrow: Oooo he got you there.

Ozpin: Ahem can we get back on track. Anyway Cayde you said your one of these guardians right. Who or what are they?

Sundance: I can answer that, Guardian are wielders of the light given to them by the Traveler a big orb who which terraformed planets making them habitable. After the collapse the traveler made us, ghost to seek out our guardian and revive them from death.

Glynda: And that's how you met Cayde?

Sundance: Somewhat.

Ironwood: And you name, 6 what does it stand for?

Cayde: The amount of time I got reset.

Ozpin: Reset?

Pyrrha: Before Cayde was reincarnated he was an Exo. An Exo is a human mind transferred into a robotic exoskeleton.

Qrow: You serious kid?

Cayde: Ok first off I'm more older than you by a hundred so I'm calling all of you kids and second yes she's telling the truth, here look at this photo of me.

Cayde: Now who can say no to this dashing face.

Everyone was shock that not only Cayde is older than anyone in the room well except Ozpin and from a different planet is standing before them. Not only that he's not even human to begin with.

Ozpin: Might I ask how powerful are these guardians?

Cayde: Well my partner did kill a god once or twice? I lost count but we are powerful.

Ozpin stumbled over surprise that they have the power to kill even gods themselves. With this power he thinks he can kill Salem like nothing or turn her into a gun. Hmmm gun.