caffeine dreams w. leo tsukinaga

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Everyone had dreams.

Some people dream of becoming rich, others dream of traveling to faraway places. But to you, the dream was much simpler: you just wanted to open up a Café of her own. You have had this one desire your entire life, and you still makes an effort to obtain it nowadays even though it felt out of reach.

But life always had a way of getting in the way. You started working as soon as you finished high school, and quickly found out that money was tight seeing how you had to pay for your college courses too. Bills piled up, rent increased, and before you knew it, your dream was nothing more than a distant memory.

A year has passed by and you continued to work at your same job. The only thing that changed was your pay grade; it slowly rose over time but never enough to make any real headway into savings. You had your (idol) friends back in Yumenosaki try to help you with your plans, but you denied them. You wanted to open up your own Café through your own hard work and dedication. You don't want all your effort to go to waste.

Leo Tsukinaga, a renowned idol member of Knights and a famous composer, was one of those friends.

He was aware of your predicament, and he wanted to assist you in achieving your aspirations the way you had helped him find himself after that devastating war. It would be some kind of gift! It wasn't enough for all the things you had done for him when he was at his lowest, but at least he's trying.

Leo had walked up to Izumi for help, but all he got was a warning on how you would be quite upset if he just used his own money from his idol work to help you. Madara had also said the same thing, prolonging how you would just continue to work overtime to pay him back if that was the case.

He was stumped after that.

Ritsu was his saving grace when he had seen his former leader scribbling around the ES building with a frown. Offering him a suggestion that he should work in a café like you or anything that doesn't involve any idol work.

"Get a part-time job then. I'm sure she would accept it knowing you worked for it."

Accept it out of guilt. Ritsu sighs. But accepts it nonetheless.

The thought of messing up seems to cover his mind. He did think of getting a job on his own but the fear of messing up and being just a chore to you had him backtrack on it.

He really wants to help.

Seeing his hesitancy, Ritsu pointed over to the ES Cafeteria, a small smile on his face. "I'm sure that one Crazy:B member can help you get a part-time job, Ou-sama." Leo still looks hesitant. "He's nice. He can probably help you get the hang of it."

Ritsu hugs his leader from behind before whispering beside his ears. "And don't you want to impress her too?"

Leo could only whine in defeat.

***

Months had passed after that, Leo had gotten a part-time job with the help of Niki. The tall idol happily accepted the help with the knowledge of the reason for the sudden partake of the job.

(Really, everyone was rooting for Leo.)

There were mess ups here and there. The orange haired male had almost burned his hand full time when he energetically picked up a pan without knowing it was still hot.

Niki almost had a heart attack.

"You know," Leo looks up from his seat. After his shift, he immediately ventured towards where you work, a giddy smile on his face at the thought of his accomplishments. "I never see you here that much anymore. Busy with idol duties?"

"Wahaha~☆" Leo joyously laughs. His cheeks blushing pink at the thought of your concern. "Sena was just nitpicking in practice again! Don't worry about it!"

You raise an eyebrow at him. "And I suppose he nitpicked about you writing on the walls again."

"Hey! If inspiration calls, I must write it down!"

Being accustomed to his antics, you could only roll your eyes at him with fondness. "Whatever you say." A hand stops you from turning around. You blink and turn to face Leo, who has a frown etched on his face.

You tilt your head at him. "Something wrong?"

"Do you still want to build that Café?"

Pausing at the question, you nod your head slowly.

Leo brightly grins before letting go of your arm, shooing your away using his right hand. "Wahaha! I was right." You could only give him a weird look before strutting over the counter.

The boy looks over at his hidden bandaged hands holding a familiar paycheck in it. "This is only for you, spoiled girl~♪"