hairstyles w. mao isara

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

When Mao opened the door to your room, he didn't expect to be greeted with a sight of his girlfriend surrounded by a pile of bows and hair ties on the floor. Some of the accessories was placed on your hair too. He blushed at the cute sight.

You look up from your bow just to see the person you were looking for. "Mao!" You gesture for him to sit down on the floor, patting the space in front of you.

He knew what he was about to do to him. He braced himself once he sat down, already accepting his fate once he saw you being surrounded the misfortunes for his hair.

His eyes never left yours as you started fixing his bangs, pulling at his hair a little bit here and there. You moved your hand away, moving to grab some of the clips that were placed beside them and started to fix his hair again. He smiles softly at your tongue poking out as you concentrates on fixing his hair. You were making sure some strands wouldn't move around while you work.

Mao could fall asleep at your hands combing through his hair. You're so gentle when your trying to style his messy hair.

"Done," You said happily, leaning back to admire your work.

Mao looked at himself with a hand mirror, seeing how his hair has been styled with clips and ribbons. His girlfriend made sure it won't fall out of place even if he tries to move his head.

You grin, leaning against him as you let herself relax after all the hard work you just did. You wrap an arm around his shoulders, laying your head on top of his. "You look pretty as always."

Mao blushed, leaning back on you too. "Thanks..." The shy response made you giggle as you nuzzle herself to his side.

But it was your time to grin shyly when he opens his mouth again, not letting you win this round.

"You're very pretty too. The prettiest girl I know."