sunday morning w. nazuna nito

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Between the two, Nazuna is the one who's usually affectionate. The college student usually giving hugs and kisses every chance he gets at his girlfriend. It wasn't like you didn't like nor love him to return the affection. You just weren't the type to just give out affection out of the blue.

(If Nazuna was being honest, you were just like a cat! Wanting attention while he was busy but denying his affection once he initiates it.)

From your laugh to your frowns; he loved it all. You were perfect for him! The girl with potential but without courage. And he wondered if he had met you sooner, would you be comfortable with him now? But now, he had a chance to make everything better. He would be the one to help you become stronger and more confident in yourself. And just maybe you would see him as someone who you could be comfortable with.

He smiles at the thought of just being with you while he cooks breakfast, humming a tune of his unit's song happily.

It was peaceful for a moment until he yelps in shock at the sudden weight on his back and the arms being wrapped on his waist.

He didn't even have time to think that this wasn't the first time you had hugged him when he felt lips against his neck. A soft chuckle came from him but it quickly turned into a gasp as the girl of his dreams suddenly kisses a certain spot, right behind where his pulse was located. A shiver goes down his spine making him shudder.

Nazuna tries to pull away as much as possible without hurting you but he can't move no matter how hard he tried. The girl's grip just tightened around his waist while your fingers start to wander.

It seems that you won't let go any time soon.

"Good morning, Nazuna." You whisper softly. Your voice is like honey. So sweet and calming to the ears. The young man could only melt at your arms. You gently nuzzle his shoulder before placing a chin over it.

Yeah, maybe this is one of those days of your rare affection. He felt like a kid again. A young, wild, and a giddy kid who had just gotten a new gift.

He's sure that he'll cherish every moment with you for the rest of his life.