double take w. mika kagehira

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

The young woman observed Mika move around their flat with a duster in hand, attempting to remove every last trace of dust. Since the idol was busy, you had to clean the room. But as soon as he noticed you getting ready to clean, he puts his work on hold and offers to assist you with the task.

You had no say in this as he just immediately swipes the duster out of your hands.

And now, you were just standing in the middle of the room while he cleans, sometimes muttering to himself of his own chores to do.

Seeing how he was distracted to bother, your eyes land on his unfinished dress that was designed especially for you in the room's corner.

Shu was originally going to make the the dress for your sweet 18th, but once Mika found out about it. He had begged at Shu's feet to pass the job to him. The leader of Valkyrie couldn't do anything but accept his request, sometimes visiting the couple's flat to check on his work.

When you gave it some thought, you realized how sweet it was. It's quite obvious that he cared about you and that he wants to add small, detailed features to your garment that he is aware of that you adored.

(After all, no one knows you like Mika. He'll fight tooth and nail just to make you happy. Anything for you.)

Mika occasionally worries you due to his excessive workload and lack of leisure. You were aware of the toll that was placed on idols when participating in idol activities while working on side projects. Therefore, it was quite alarming that the man insisted on assisting you with cleaning as he was still finishing up your dress.

"Mika." The male with heterochromia eyes perks up and turns to face you with a dazzling smile, ready to respond to any of your requests. You give him a troubled smile. "You should stop exerting yourself. I can clean up while you finish up your work."

Mika slumps down. "Ngah, but I wan' to help ya!"

"Mika."

"Ya can' do the work every day! I have to help too!" He whines at your warning.

You shake her head, the frown disappearing as a fond smile appears. "You're already helping me by making me a dress and keeping yourself healthy." You walk up to him, cupping a hand to his cheek. "So don't overwork yourself okay?"

Mika sighs in defeat while nodding at your words. "If that's what ya want."

You beam while giving him a peck on the lips. "Good." You ignore the way he leans over for another kiss as she takes away the duster in his hands.

"Now, shoo." The female waves him over to his working station.

Mika gives you a brief nuzzle before stunning you with a kiss. You were startled, but you soon recovered, giving him a kiss back. The kiss was passionate but sweet. Once they drew apart to admire each other, the butterflies began to flutter wildly in their stomachs, ignoring how their lips were connected by a rope of saliva.

It was just them in that moment. Full of love and support for each other.

"I love ya."

"I love you too."