piercings w. hajime shino

tw slight angst

tw slight angst

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

"It hurts..."

As soon as he used the ear-piercing tool, Hajime winced at the pain in his left ear, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. A tear finally came from his eye before he even realized he was crying. He was conscious of the fact that his emotional well-being was suffering more than his physical one. The question is, for what reason did he have to simply put up with such pain? He knew of the reason, and it was rather significant in his life.

He had observed his classmate, the girl he admired, hanging out with a person who was the complete opposite of him. He appeared to be envious. Although he would never confess it now, he did have feelings for you. Alas, due to his shy nature, you were unaware of them through and through. You saw him as a close friend who was timid but rather scary when it comes to Tomoya.

Hajime almost knocked himself on the head when he thought about how he was unable to speak to you even when the both of you were alone. But he made the decision to stop today and try something new for him to make you notice. If he was going to do something, he would try to take a different approach.

He immediately excused himself from his unit (ignoring the surprised looks of his peers and the concerned gaze of Nazuna), ultimately deciding to pierce his ears right now in the bathroom. He had everything ready after his encounter with them.

He was aware that it would hurt, it was also impulsive. He had to put up with everything for the sake of love. But as he went in for the piercing, he didn't anticipate how painful it would be. It felt like he got stabbed.

(He should have told his Nii-chan about this and let him help rather than being impulsive. But he wanted to do this for himself.)

Hajime sniffles. "Sometimes it makes me tear up thinking about how much I like her."