opposites attract w. arashi narukami

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

"Hey, isn't that Narukami's girlfriend?" A student nudges his friend to point over the other side of the courtyard. Said friend looks over, taken aback at the outfit that you were wearing wearing. "It is... Why does she look so soft?"

His friend squints at your look. "She doesn't seem intimidating anymore."

The girlfriend in question was currently admiring the cherry blossom tree that had bloomed the day before. The students weren't used to your soft look. Your other, more frightful appearance was in sharp contrast to the light blush, pink lips, and sweet smile you're wearing today.

It didn't help that there were rumors circulating around you due to your frightening looks and bad attitude. In most cases, there were stories that you could hurl someone across the yard. Even Ibara and Eichi stopped messing with you at one point when they saw you beat Yuzuru in a fight.

The student shivers at the thought of those rumors. All of them were true. They had seen it with their own eyes. "Man, I don't want to get on her bad side at all." He scratched his head with a nervous smile. His companion puts his hands in his pockets and leans back. "Why on earth is she wearing that anyway?"

"Its probably Narukami-"

"Yome-chan!"

Both students gape in shock at the nickname and are unable to speak. When did they first make a commitment to wed one another? Is this even acknowledged by anybody? Oh God, the rumors that will be spread about this made them shiver.

(Being an idol sucks sometimes.)

Warm pair of arms enveloped your from behind, Arashi's calloused fingers roaming softly under your waist. You could feel your girlfriend's breaths eliciting goosebumps along your skin as the her hair tickled your neck.

"Were you waiting for me so long?" Arashi nuzzles her head at your back. A smile on her face when she felt the smaller girl laugh. "I'm sorry for being late."

You hug the arms that envelopes around your body. "It's alright, you're here now.

Arashi smiles brightly before looking at the sweater you were wearing. She beams while leaning in a bit closer to whisper into your ear. "You look so cute today, Yome-chan. I'm glad you liked what I made for you."

You giggle. "I do. Mika also told me you almost pricked yourself while making this."

The taller girl pouts. "It was hard okay!" She nuzzles back to you. "At least you liked my gift."

"I do." You turn your attention back at the tree, a blissful smile on your face as their promise rings shine from the sun.

***

"Yeah, I'm not used to how soft she looks. Who knew she could look like that?"

"Me too... Hey, they're looking at us. Should we-"

"Run."

"Already ahead of you!"