wallpapers w. rinne amagi

tw none, there's no dialogue

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Rinne had always found amusement in swiping your phone and setting the wallpaper to something absurd. It had become a playful routine between them. Each time, they'd eagerly anticipate the moment when the other realizes their phone's wallpaper had been tampered with, and laughter would ensue. It was a simple joy in their relationship.

One sunny afternoon, as they lounged together on the couch, Rinne couldn't resist the urge to once again swipe your phone. However, this time, something was different. They had prepared a particularly silly picture of the girl caught in a comical moment, ready to replace the current wallpaper.

But when Rinne unlocked your phone, his heart sank. The wallpaper that greeted him wasn't the expected, goofy image. Instead, it was a heartwarming picture of the two of them, taken on their first date. They were both smiling, radiating happiness, with the sun setting behind them.

Rinne hesitated, his mischievous intentions suddenly replaced by a rush of warmth and affection. He gazed at the photo for a moment, remembering that magical evening, and how they had felt their connection deepen that night. It was a cherished memory he held dear.

In that moment, he couldn't bring themselves to change the wallpaper. The playful prank felt insignificant compared to the genuine love and happiness they shared. Slowly, he locks the phone and set it back down beside you, who was completely unaware of the internal struggle happening in Rinne's heart.

As they sat together, enjoying the comfort of each other's presence, Rinne realized that some things were far too precious to tease about. He smiled, content in knowing that the love they had was worth much more than any practical joke.