sick burrito w. hiiro amagi

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  tedious tuesday  ⌟  ┈─❟

It was never pleasant to be ill. Particularly on the day when everything in your world was collapsing around you. The sole benefit is that you won't have to go to class and will instead get to take the day off. It had made you feel anxious to skip some of your work but what can you do?

(You're sure you would get a scolding of a lifetime if one of the idols heard of you doing some work whilst being sick).

You slowly sit up in bed, groaning as you do so; feeling an ache throughout your whole body, even though it's barely ten o'clock at night. Your head pounds, as does your heart. You try to rub away the pain but finds yourself wincing instead. It hurts so much.

You squeeze your eyelids shut as you recline back against the pillow, your eyes watering from the exertion. Before you can manage to push yourself to open your eyes again without feeling like you might pass out, it takes several minutes of labored breathing and to pass away the feeling of throwing up.

"Ugh." You groan, moving around your bed slowly to find a more comfortable position to sleep in.

The door to your room opens quielty, the redhead spots you awake as he beams. "Ah! You're awake." You slowly look towards the door, giving a small pained smile at the younger Amagi.

"Your here?" You cringed at the roughness of your voice.

Hiiro nods, placing down the tray of food on your bedside table before leaning towards you to check your temperature.

You felt your face lit up in embarrasment at the close proximity once he placed his forehead unto yours. The both of you held eye contact for a moment before your eyes darts away from his own, feeling your temperature rise up again.

"Still hot. Hmm, Nii-san and Shiina-san did tell me to give you medicine and some chicken soup for you to rest well." He murmurs.

(Of course they knew. You had thrown a fit when Niki gave you vegetable soup. Rinne had to bring the both of them protective gear too. Kohaku tried to appease you but to no avail while HiMERU stayed on the sidelines knowing that doing anything would just release a beast inside of you.)

In the end, they had to get Hiiro.

You lift your head just a little bit to take a peak over the tray. You smile at the sight of the get-well soon cards, medicine, and a bowl of chicken soup. It was heartwarming.

You turn to look at a distracted Hiiro again but stops when you felt your nose twitch.

"A-achoo!" Hiiro immediately leans back in surprise at your sneeze.

(Honestly, it was very cute to him. If you weren't sick, he would have cuddled you to death.)

You sniff, wiping the snot away from your noise. "S-sorry. Don't get close to me." Your other hand pushed him back weakly which didn't move him at all. He had only humored you as he leans back a little. "You'll get sick too."

His eyes then land on your shivering figure then at the blanket that felt down on the floor. His eyes move back and forth between the two before he smiles brightly.

You tuck yourself into bed again. You had only yelled in shock when you first felt yourself being lifted into the air and then being laid down on a comfortable blanket. You complain to Hiiro after he rolled you up in the blanket making you look like a burrito.

"Hiiro!"

"Hahaha! ☆" You twitched in irritation at his laugh. The glare you had sent him didn't deter him one bit. It had only made him more determined to get you out of this funk.

"You punk." You glowered, wiggling around to escape but to no avail. "Did Rinne tell you to do this?"

Hiiro stops for a moment to think. "Nii-san did tell me that cuddles always helps." Oh, you wanted to kill the older Amagi so bad right now. How dare he tell lies (the truth) to his brother who listens to him. "And you didn't want me to get sick so why not do this?" Gesturing over to you who was still in the blanket burrito.

Once the boy carefully lies down on your bed to give you some cuddles while still in your burrito form, you were only able to groan in defeat.

At least, he had company while you get to spend time with the boy you're pining for in the end.