chap.30

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

"See look ain't no nigga up in my room" I said to him getting up off my bed to open my closet, then throwing the sheets off the bed and opening the bathroom door just to make sure he gets a clear vision of the room.

"You keep playing wimme" he uttered walking up to me putting his hands around my waist.

"How do I keep playing with you Von?" I looked up at him putting my hand on his chest to get him to move back.

Cause six feet nigga.

He kissed his teeth pulling me closer to him "Von if you don't move out of the-" he stopped me mid sentence by putting his thumb on my bottom lip.

I licked his thumb to get him to move the thumb out of my face but surprisingly he didn't "let's talk" and he nodded we walked away from each other getting on the bed I picked up my laptop off the bed and put it on the carpet.

Our "talks" don't be meaning nothing at the end of the day cause we always find ourselves back with each other.

He sat in front of me resting his back on the headboard but this nigga always does things that are questionable he pulled my legs and rested me between his legs and I rested my hands on his legs.

Thinking of a question I sat there quiet for a second until something came to mind "did you and Annalise ever do sum?"

He looked at me with a mug and shook his head no.

"Mhm okay so what happened to her being the girl you want?"

"Amori".

"What? I'm just saying what she told me" I acted unbothered but it was lowkey tearing up my insides knowing that Annalise was around this nigga, I would have never cared if it was something one else.

But ANNALISE?!

"I don't want no otha girl but you told your dumbass that already" he said with him and his sexy self.

"Is it really?"

"Mhm" he hummed and pulled me up on his lap, he brought my face towards his and moved his hand and put it under my shirt and his other still on my face our lips touched and this nigga wasted no time in putting his tongue in my mouth.

But I let it slide cause we're in the moment and I don't want to ruin it, he took his hand out from under my shirt and put it loosely around my neck, he began to push up his waist upwards sliding us down on the bed.