Arc I: Chapter V

"..."

AHHHHHHHHHH

'Well- this is offically awkward- you dumb dumb..' I was scolding myself in my mind, since.. I was just making myself feel awkward.

'I don't want to ruin this moment-!!'

EUIGSEGOUIOGH

And thus, I decided to just keep hugging him.. For now.

I'll just.. Ask him tomorrow..
Yeah..

Tomorrow...

That night I hugged him for quite sometime, until he suddenly left to sleep in his room.. I might have just been seeing things, since it was dark but.. Was he.. Embarrassed?

Well, that night.. I couldn't seem to get him out of my mind..

'I hope this night passes quickly..'
I hoped, but.. It didn't!

I couldn't seem to fall asleep that night!!

Every time I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.. He kept reappearing right in front of me!! Just- What's wrong with me?!

'Oh what to do with you..'
I honestly didn't know-

Was it even okay for me- A married woman.. To keep thinking about a different man other than my husband? Most definitely not.

It certainly wasn't, worst part is.. I don't even know anything about this man.. Not even his name.

Am I.. A disloyal wife? Probably.

I just.. I feel so confused..
How am I supposed to feel?
How do I feel?

It was as if I was fighting a battle.
Within.

A conflict, between what I was taught and know.. And between what I feel and seemingly yearn?

Was something wrong with me?

Which one should I follow? Which one.. Was right? Was even one of them right?

...

This night.. Is going to be long.

That is all I can be certain of.

I had no clue when or how I actually fell asleep, however when I woke up..
I heard the birds chirping, seemingly greeting me.

I felt the warm sunlight fall onto my skin..

'Ah.. If only it could stay like this.'
Why do I have such selfish thoughts?
Why.. Why am I like this?

Before I could think any deeper into whatever I was thinking, I heard..

A knock.

"..."

"..."

At this moment I was barely keeping my shout restraint- like..

'Why are you knocking without saying anything?!? Idiot! I mean.. I have an idea and that would be super adorable- But, I'm kind of still.. Frustrated from yesterday.. With myself.'

'Deep breaths.. Deep breaths..'
I kept chanting.. Repeating it in my mind.

The long night.. And the constant thoughts about him, got to me..

I shouldn't show such bad behavior at all.. Especially in the morning-

But like.. Seriously!!

What's with this utter silence?!