Arc I: Chapter VII

The next morning came and, I felt.. Refreshed. I didn't feel uncomfortable.. But relieved.
I didn't even have any nightmares.. They've been slowly disappearing, the more time I spend with him, Yíchén.

I decided to get up and ready, since I couldn't wait to spend time with him.
Though, deep down in my heart, I was still skeptical, scared. That he wouldn't be here.

However, my fears seemed like a joke. Like an unnecessary worry. Because.. He was here. Home... Right now. Right.. In front of me.

It wasn't a dream. Luckily..

I truly felt like I was dreaming.. Since. Usually he'd be gone.. But, he was sitting there, with prepared breakfast.. Waiting.
For me.
My first instinct. First urge.. First reaction, was to run towards him and wrap my arms around him. Hugging him.
He seemed taken aback at first, but joyful at the same time.

He didn't let me down.. He held me, softly, safely.. Ahem. I shyed away after that and, well,

Quickly sat down, him following soon after, sitting down right next to me. I couldn't help but to mutter out;

"Thank you.. For keeping your promise.. And staying here.. With me. You have no idea how happy it makes me."

After I said that, I tried to distract myself.. And well, the food was perfect for that.

As I was eating, I noticed that.. He was just, looking at me? Smiling like a cute idiot..

"Eat.."

I unconsciously muttered out, while fidgeting around with my fork.
He seemed to have heard me, since he happily obliged.

This, made me happy for some reason.
I had no clue why or even how I started to grow so close to him.. So attached..
I think.. I slowly started falling in love with him..

Of course I could be a stupid 18 year old but.. After a while, I noticed the change.
Within myself. Because, he showed me various emotions, landscapes.. And, I got to know him better.
We, talked a lot. Spend a lot of time together.. Due to him, the atmosphere and well, my situation.. I completely forgot my predicament. That I was married. I felt, like a young maiden.. Free of worry. That was, until that day.

After eating the delicious and amazing food, he asked me.. If I'd like to go on a walk together with him.

Of course I agreed!
Plus.. The weather seemed perfect for it. Like.. It was telling me to agree.
It felt.. Relaxing.

So, we walked together, in comfortable silence. He.. Walked towards the direction of the waterfall, while holding my hand! It made me feel, safe. Protected and.. Even if it's laughable.. Loved.

I didn't mind the silence, I relished in looking around, taking in the sights, seeing nature, animals.. Him.. It just, felt right.
The walk didn't last for to long, soon, we arrived at the waterfall.

Or to be exact, I could hear it, close by. We walked.. Towards what looked like a safe Haven. It was similar to a cottage, like a vacation spot.

Right across from the waterfall, if you looked ahead, you'd see the big, breathtaking waterfall, you'd see the mountains, their shape.. And just, feel.. Free.

 Free