Arc I: Chapter VIIII

I threw quite a lot of questions at him.. One to many-
"Since when did you live here?
How did you find this place?
What's your favorite color?
How old are you?
What kind of hobbies do you have?
Do you per chance own a cat?
Do you.. Play the flute?"

Yeah.. You get the gist of it-
You know what his first reaction was? After he started at me blankly, while I was asking the questions.. When I was done, he laughed!

Not that I mind.. I want him to laugh. But- What's so funny?! Hmpf... It's unfair that he's so cute.. That he.. Looks so handsome.. Ahem-!

Then he started talking to me, answering them one by one, oh so, patiently.

"First off all, I lost count of how long..
Second off all, this place.. Was introduced to me from someone important to me."
After that he paused for a second, before continuing..
Honestly, I couldn't understand or should I say read? His expression.

When he continued, he acted like nothing happened! That's a skill too I guess..

"My favorite color? Well, that would be a specific red and deep, dark blue.
Um, my age? Well uh, I forgot my age.."

...

How do you forget that?!!?
Ahem..

"I enjoy hunting, for example with a bow. I love calligraphy, it has a certain art to it. Hm.. I also enjoy exploring, riding horses and cooking as well. Oh! Music too."

...Oh my god. He's so talented-! Sniffles

Wait.. How does he remember every single question??? Even I forgot- Woah.

"There is indeed a cat that comes and goes from time to time, quite a temper that ones got. A flute..? I don't actually play the flute, I do enjoy listening to it though.. Used to at least.."

He looked.. As if he was reminiscing about something, I could see.. Longing?

Just.. Who was that flute owner?

I.. I want to know, yet I'm scared to know..

I struggled for a while before I decided to sum up the courage and, well, ask.

"Who.. Owned that flute? Who was she to you.. And what happened between you two?"

I know it isn't any of my business.. But.. It hurts. I don't want to admit it, but.. I think, I'm jealous. Envious even..

He seemed, taken aback and.. Hurt?

"She.. Left me. It was.. Quite some time ago. But, I've let go, since I met you. I'll start anew. So, please don't start worrying and conjuring something up in that brain of yours."

...Heh. He really does know me.

After that, we both went to bed and the next day dawned. The sun shined once more and greeted me, waking me from my slumber once more.

'I.. Want to play music to him!'
I decided so, yet uh.. Somehow ended up in this situation.

Us two, cooking, baking. In the kitchen, together.

.

SJJJDKDBFSKBFKRKS

Why did it look like we were husband and wife all of a sudden?! I can't get that image out of my head now~! Like.. Newlyweds..

Ah! I have to snap out of it-!! I keep zoning out- sobs

"That's not how you do that, look, you do it like this. After all,  I don't want you to hurt yourself."

I suddenly heard Yíchén and- And! He was behind me, his long arms around me-! His hands on my hands! AH