Chapter 2 - Just Another Day

Ron woke up the next morning with Hermione sleeping peacefully beside him. He rolls over and looks at her. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps, he thought. He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. He wasn't going to leave her all alone, as she has nightmares of the war.
After about an hour, Hermione woke up. She saw Ron and smiled. "You're up early," she said. "I guess I am," said Ron smiling. "I didn't even bother to go check the time, I didn't want to leave you." "You're sweet," said Hermione, "well you must be hungry, right?" "Of course I am!" Ron exclaimed. "Then we best get up right?" Said Hermione, laughing.
They get up and get dressed then head downstairs. Ron watched Hermione cook omelets and thought to himself, how'd I get so lucky? It all just happened so quickly. During the war, we kissed, won the war, about a month later I proposed, and we are getting married soon. Can't believe it. It was the sound of Hermione's voice that snapped him back to reality.
"Here you are," she said. Ron shakes his head to rid of his thoughts and said, "Oh, thanks." "Is something wrong?" Hermiome asked with a concerned look. "No, no, I'm fine. I'm just thinking." Ron said. "About what?" Hermione asked. "Our future," replied Ron. "Oh, okay," Hermione said, amd they went back to eating.
Later: During the day they ran some errands and at the end of the day they went to bed.
Author's Note: Thank you for reading and make sure to comment and vote. Sorry this chapter is a bit boring. Chapter 3 will take place a few months ahead. Thank you again for reading! :)

Romione - After The Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें