Chapter 12 - Second Floor: Magical Bugs and Deceases

*THIRD PERSON POINT OF VEIW*
   Ron hurried to Hermione and caught her. "Oh... my... God..." was all he said. He sent out a Patronus to Mrs. Weasley and quickly picked up Hermione and ran downstairs. They had a Muggle car so he grabbed his wand and the keys and ran outside. He put Hermione in the back seat and went in the driver's seat and drove off to St. Mungo's.

   He arrived at the entrance and got Hermione from the back seat and ran inside. He cut through the line at reception. The woman looked shocked at Hermione. "There isn't any other floor for this situation that I can think of but Second Floor." Ron nodded and ran Hermione up there. He got into the corridor and a healer saw him and ran to help. She called over other healers to help and they brought her to a room. They said Ron wasn't allowed in until they figured out the problem.

   Ron sat outside the door on a bench, head in hands covering his face. Pretty soon he felt a hand on his shoulder and he jumped. He looked up to see Mrs. Wealsey standing over him. She sat next to him and asked what had happened. Ron was still in a bit of a shock from the situation and shook his head. "I... I don't know... I was working at the Ministry and I get a Patronus from 'Mione with an emergency message..." he said. "When I got there... I... I found her standing in blood.. and then she just passed out and I notified you and brought her here..." Mrs. Weasley looked shocked. "You did the right think, Ronald." she said, hugging her son.

   Later, Ginny and Harry arrived. The healer from before came out and said, "you can see her now." Ron stood up quickly and hurried into the room. He saw Hermione was awake and sitting up. When she looked to him, she was crying. He rushed to her side and took her hand. "Are you okay, love?" he asked. Hermione shrugged but didn't say anything. "Did they tell you anything yet?" Hermione shook her head and Ron wiped the tears from her eyes. The healer came in again. "We have the results." she said. Ron turned around and said, "what happened then?"

   The healer looked at him with a sad look in her eyes. "Well I'm sorry to say... that Hermione, here..." she began. "Well... she had a miscarriage." Ron looked to Hermione and saw the expression of shock, realization, and sadness spread across her face. Hermione burst into tears and hugged Ron tightly, crying into his shoulder. "We... didn't... even... know... that I was pregnant..." she said in between sobs. They broke apart from the hug and said to the healer, "thank you.." "I am very sorry. So very sorry for your loss..." said the healer. She went into the corridor and let the others in. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny hurried to Hermione's side. Ron looked to Harry and stood up and hugged him.

   "What happened, mate?" Harry asked. "She had a miscarriage... and we didn't even know she was pregnant." said Ron, breaking away from the hug. "I'm so sorry, mate." said Harry. Ron turned around and saw Mrs. Weasley and Ginny comforting a crying Hermione.  Ron and Harry went over to help. Pretty soon the healer came back in and said, "she will have to stay overnight so we can make sure she is well enough to leave. She should be good to go by morning." "Thank you, so much." Said Mrs. Weasley. The healer said that visitor times would be over soon and left.

   Harry and Ginny left and Mrs. Weasley went to go take care of Rose. Ron stayed with Hermione and they talked for a while before the healer came in again and told Ron he had to leave. Ron looked to Hermione who looked sad to know that he was leaving. Ron hugged her and said, "I'll be here first thing tomorrow. I promise." Hermione nodded and Ron smiled at her. He kissed her on the lips and backed away. He walked into the corridor and gave a deep sigh. He walked out of St. Mungo's and drove home. He went up to the bedroom and Rose wasn't there so he knew Mrs. Weasley had her. The house felt so empty with just him alone. He didn't bother to change his clothes and went straight to bed and fell asleep.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! I am SO terribly sorry for the major delay. I haven't gotten to write much recently since I've been busy. I hope you all forgive me! Thank you again! Comment chapter ideas and message me if you want! I take suggestions into account! Please vote and keep reading! If you want me to post another story, please let me know of some ideas! I love you all! ~ Hermione_Weasley